Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dr Francheck Drobnic

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can he take Sasa, give him Adama's legs, Podence's close control and Neves's brain in addition to his own.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What happens if you get Podences physical attributes with Traores football "skill"! The result would struggle to do well in our U11s!!!!

What about Moutinho's footballing brain transplanted into Adama's head? If we get Coady back, we could transplant his leadership ability into a real life defender, too.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since JL's appointment Fosun have been throwing millions at the coaching/backroom/medical staffing. The E&S are saying there could be further medical appts to follow. It's great having all these top people now in post (there soon won't be room on the subs benches!) but unless we find someone to put the ball in the net they'll all be working in the Champs come August?

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since JL's appointment Fosun have been throwing millions at the coaching/backroom/medical staffing. The E&S are saying there could be further medical appts to follow. It's great having all these top people now in post (there soon won't be room on the subs benches!) but unless we find someone to put the ball in the net they'll all be working in the Champs come August?
Absolutely this......

I think it does show what a mess we were/have been in and I really take this as a positive message of the 'project is back on'. All we need now is to stay up :rolleyes:

Loving some of those earlier jokes though..!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What about Moutinho's footballing brain transplanted into Adama's head? If we get Coady back, we could transplant his leadership ability into a real life defender, too.

Adama's physique, with Costa's aggression, to create the ultimate killing machine.

Sell the recipe to the military for billions. Spend the profits.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trust you :expressionless:, a bit of light hearted humour and you have to spoil it.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven't read the thread. Have I missed something?

Apparently we've signed a doctor who leads the field in genetics and DNA splicing techniques. They need volunteers to see if the "Happy Clapper" gene can be transplanted into the "Pant Wetters" to see if it cheers them up a bit. If it works, it will help us all adapt to life back in the Chamoionship.

Last edited:

Ditton Wolf

Reaction score
Thinking about these new appointments both players and support staff, does it mean that JL will still be here if the unspeakable happens and we get relegated.

Im sure the question would have been asked of JL before signing?

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
J
Thinking about these new appointments both players and support staff, does it mean that JL will still be here if the unspeakable happens and we get relegated.

Im sure the question would have been asked of JL before signing?
Possibly but I suspect JLs answer would have been we're not getting relegated!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Things are looking up. I take all these player signings and new back room staff as a great sign of our ambition…..and most likely it all directly started with Guo himself last summer when attended one of our preseason friendlies.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably not, sense of humour required. :smile:

Things are looking up. I take all these player signings and new back room staff as a great sign of our ambition…..and most likely it all directly started with Guo himself last summer when attended one of our preseason friendlies.
2 things to say. If he was over in the summer shame he didn't sack Lage while he was here and if he'd had any ambition for us he'd have signed a real CF 2 years ago.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all those fans longing for a combination of Podence and Adama.....

Here we go. :grimacing:
Knowing wolves we would end up with 6ft wide and 4ft tall! Dr Francheksteins monster!

OIP.sc-3d4Bl7TBdqbz4zPtq0QHaHa

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 things to say. If he was over in the summer shame he didn't sack Lage while he was here and if he'd had any ambition for us he'd have signed a real CF 2 years ago.
He’s an owner, what does he know about signing players. As for ambition, Christ alive I think he and Fosun have more than shown that.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you? We've played without a CF for over 2 years now. Ambition my ****.
They’ve spent nearly £150 million in that period. Whether it should have been spent differently is a Seperate debate but you are off your rocker if you think they have shown no ambition. Showing no ambition is spending nothing.

Back
Top Bottom