Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dougan was king - sad news

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So sad to report the passing of Mix member Dougan was king. A lot of you will know Pete like I did over the years who travelled with Telford Wolves since their formation in 1976. Ive never met such a passionate supporter, and he had such a funny wit about him. RIP Westy. Thank you for so many memories.

Wisdomwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
So sad to report the passing of Mix member Dougan was king. A lot of you will know Pete like I did over the years who travelled with Telford Wolves since their formation in 1976. Ive never met such a passionate supporter, and he had such a funny wit about him. RIP Westy. Thank you for so many memories.
RIP Pete

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place but would add a personal note.
I haven't personally met many from the Mix and probably never will. But the regulars on here do become a sort of virtual friend, even those who seem to be manic depressive , single issue obsessives or have multiple personalities. It's surprised me a little how much it means seeing news of a familiar poster passing.
I suppose in a way its because we all share a passion for this infuriating and possibly cursed football club or we wouldn't waste our time on here.

Back
Top Bottom