Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

DON'T buy a Virtual Ticket for Chorley

SB_Upper

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I know it's been posted in a couple other threads, but Chorley haven't been overly respectful on Twitter towards us, trying to side with baggies fans in order to sell virtual tickets.

I hope we stick 15 past them. **** them.

Edit: there was another tweet which is no longer showing as the tweet itself has been deleted. It read (in response to a **** fan on Twitter) :
"If you and other baggies fans buy tickets, we'll get the late to sing Boing Boing (after Adele of course)"

Last edited:

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reap what you sow, classless p*****!!!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After a really crappy weekend this has actually put a smile on my face. We should never have given these a penny of our money anyway, way more worthy causes closer to home. The fact they have completed messed it all up themselves by trying to curry favour with **** fans is poetic justice.

Hope we thrash them.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chorley shot themselves in the foot there. I know a few who won't be doing the virtual ticket now and lots to follow now it's all over social media. Shame.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good, shouldnt be buying them anyway, classless t#####s

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
Last edited:

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do find this hilarious! Wonder how much money that tweet will end up costing Chorley. Many possible responses to the Albion tweet, but chose to jump straight into bed with them and rub the noses of the Wolves fans - willing to do them a good turn - into a fresh steaming pile of ****

I would've bought a virtual ticket, while the Chorley thing of 1986 is regarded as our lowest ebb there wasn't a particular axe to grind with Chorley themselves. But what an own goal this will prove to be! I'll send a tenner somewhere worthy

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s hammer the tinpot sods and put this stain on our history in the dustbin.

Through our media contacts can we let the people at BT Sport know what they’ve done and how much this will likely cost their worthless club?

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think the stars are aligning for us to lose this one, with our current form and further add to our misery.
I'm gonna put £10 on Chorley winning, so at least I'd be compensated a little bit, and they'd make a few 100K more going into the next round anyway. And if we win, would be like paying £10 to banish that ghost from our history, like a purgatory payment.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After a really crappy weekend this has actually put a smile on my face. We should never have given these a penny of our money anyway, way more worthy causes closer to home. The fact they have completed messed it all up themselves by trying to curry favour with **** fans is poetic justice.

Hope we thrash them.
Well said

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the stars are aligning for us to lose this one, with our current form and further add to our misery.
I'm gonna put £10 on Chorley winning, so at least I'd be compensated a little bit, and they'd make a few 100K more going into the next round anyway. And if we win, would be like paying £10 to banish that ghost from our history, like a purgatory payment.
Blimey Olivergoldblack, don't admit on here you are betting against us as you will get called an 'idiot', 'moron', and told 'you are not a fan' and to 'support someone else'.

I totally understand why you are doing it. Let's hope you lose that tenner!

Last edited:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like a few Wolves fans on here won big betting on Albion beating us..... Unbelievable.

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Blimey Olivergoldblack, don't admit on here you are betting against us as you will get called an 'idiot', 'moron', and told 'you are not a fan' and to 'support someone else'.

I totally understand why you are doing it. Let's hope you lose that tenner!
lol, tbh before the albion game, I thought there is no way in a million years they would beat us, this is Nuno era Wolves, we're at another level etc.... but now I just think same old Wolves, that I've always known. Nothing changes. Felt a bit sick and nauseated watching the albion game, just thinking why does this always happen. I hope I lose a tenner too.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why, it doesnt affect the game or infer any less support for the team, its just a prediction, and with our soft DNA in derbies its a pretty safe bet. Doesnt harm us at all.
I know a lad who did it for the play of final put £100 on us to lose. Can't think of a bigger Wolves fan than him to be honest home and away has been for 20 years.

His reasoning was if we won £100 was **** all compared to that but if we lost at least he'd have a bit of dough.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why, it doesnt affect the game or infer any less support for the team, its just a prediction, and with our soft DNA in derbies its a pretty safe bet. Doesnt harm us at all.
Exactly. Its just an insurance policy. I wished i had done it for that ****ing FA Cup Semi Final now. Everyone desparately wants Wolves to win, and that worry (especially in big games) means a financial gain IF we lose as a small consolation. Totally understand it.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like a few Wolves fans on here won big betting on Albion beating us..... Unbelievable.
There are some who do it partly for superstitious reasons to try and help us win.

I personally don’t bet on Wolves either way - double the misery if we lose and I lose a bet on us to win!

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope everyone has asked for a refund?

Could we perhaps nominate a local charity to donate to instead
I certainly have requested a refund, as I hope others will.
On another tack, I don't think it's necessary for supporters on here, to class us as idiots for buying one.
I personally did it to help out a non-league club at these difficult times.
However I don't mind admitting, that I've learnt my lesson and will never do it again.

Back
Top Bottom