Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Donation link now live In memory of Jonzy 54

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great.

After flowers and a donation to (I guess) Wolves Foundation, there may be some cash left over to buy a few white sticks for referees (hope that's made you smile up there, Jonzy x)
We (my late brother and myself) once bought my Dad a supporter package at Stoke City (he was a ST there until his passing at 86), which included walking onto the field and shaking hands with the two Captains and the Officials.
My dad had developed macular degeneration in both eyes and therefore he carried a white stick.
At the centre circle he offered the referee his white stick which the official I understand took well but declined the kind offer.
Suffice to say, Stoke City did not run out victors that day, in fact they lost by a margin.
I only now wish I shared that with Jonzy, as I'm sure he'd have seen the funny side and not taken it as a jibe against his fellow professionals.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wow we raised a grand for Jonzy. What a great effort and what a great forum we have here. It’s in very sad circumstances but I hope it brings some comfort and financial help to Jonzy’s family at this sad time.

Back
Top Bottom