Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Domestic Deadline Day looms ever closer

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Benrahma failed a medical at West Ham.

From the club that managed to get Wilshere through a medical, there must be something seriously wrong with him for them to turn him down.

Or they've counted the money in the piggy bank and realised they were pennies, not pound coins.
Talk sports saying a problem with blood test, hope its nothing serious. Although west ham are hoping to complete the deal.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bennett is at Swansea having a medical according to sky

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Sanderson to Sunderland now on loan? Doesn’t make sense to me.

D

Deleted member 11332

You'd have to assume there's no interest from any championship teams, no point him kicking around here doing nothing, he will likely never play a single premier League game for us.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
You'd have to assume there's no interest from any championship teams, no point him kicking around here doing nothing, he will likely never play a single premier League game for us.
Maybe but he did well at Cardiff last season, so can’t see why no championship teams would want him now?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
There was but it seems they needed a leg up regarding his wages

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Maybe Sunderland can afford his wages. I don’t think Nuno rated him tbf

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe we still think he has a future here and want him to go on loan and play centre back rather than right back??

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Cardiff need a right back you’d think they’d go for Burr ..

JadeWolf

Reaction score
New contract for Sanderson

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has Ennis actually left? Nothing on the Burton site.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Ryan was keen on getting back to Norwich, he couldn't be much further away.
He said he wants to go back & live there one day which I think a lot of folks took foolishly to mean that as a move to Norwich was destined.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wages maybe ?
Maybe Sunderland are willing to pay a bigger loan fee than Cardiff?
Sanderson played games for Cardiff but I don’t think he was a permanent fixture - I expect he will be a nailed on starter for Sunderland which is what he needs.

TezzaWolf

Reaction score
I wouldn't imagine Bennett cares where he has to live at the moment. He's guaranteed himself a 3 year contract when he only had 1 left at Wolves.

Will play every week and now secure until he is 33 great deal for him and good player for them.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Ennis to Burton confirmed

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn't imagine Bennett cares where he has to live at the moment. He's guaranteed himself a 3 year contract when he only had 1 left at Wolves.

Will play every week and now secure until he is 33 great deal for him and good player for them.

The way Swansea are playing there's a decent chance of another promotion too, with a nice pay rise on top.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, looks like Burr and Miranda are staying with us. Shame if so because neither will surely have a chance with the first team.

Pity for Oskar in particular, because he'll never develop further without regular first team involvement.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rodon for just £11m is an absolute steal, I wish Wolves would have taken a look at that price.

The Runner

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So, looks like Burr and Miranda are staying with us. Shame if so because neither will surely have a chance with the first team.

Pity for Oskar in particular, because he'll never develop further without regular first team involvement.
The Portuguese transfer window doesn't close until 25 October so maybe Miranda will find a club.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Rodon for just £11m is an absolute steal, I wish Wolves would have taken a look at that price.
Spurs have done some great business in this window. Gone from being lucky to edge us out of a European place last season, to being genuine top 3 challengers this. Fair play to them.

Back
Top Bottom