Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Do you want Lage in charge against West Ham?

NorthWolf

Reaction score
Untitled-1.jpg

I have no way of knowing if this is true, but if it is true then it is damning in my view.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 30411

I have no way of knowing if this is true, but if it is true then it is damning in my view.
Lage has made at least three players play on with injuries that required a significant time out (Hwang at Brighton, Neves v Leeds and now Kalajdzic against Southampton... can't disrupt his well laid plans eh?). This seems too bad to be true, but if there's any truth in it then it's disgraceful

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
IF Sasa actually said this it would appear that Bruno is on very thin ice anyway and its a matter of time before he is gone, otherwise a player saying this would be very very foolish if the manager was well respected/backed still

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've no idea if this is true so probably too premature to use it as another stick to beat Bruno, as some fans currently seem eager to do at every opportunity.
But if, then why on earth did we sign an injured player?
Its not like Sasa was the only striker available.

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon he’ll still be ‘in charge’ at Christmas. Any new manager will have to be Portuguese of course. That limits the available options.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon he’ll still be ‘in charge’ at Christmas. Any new manager will have to be Portuguese of course. That limits the available options.
As much as it pains me to see Wolves continue to go down that route, as long as Mendes is seen as a 'significant consultant' to Jeff then it will be the case. I suppose the most likely option will be AVB. I'm sure he would relish the opportunity to return to the Premier League.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think AVB will be similar to what we have had though with possession based football . what we need is someone that is attack minded to get our deep lying midfield further up the pitch . If not then nothing will change with the current players we have as they look to knock it about and then look for the million pound pass . Rather than getting up the pitch in numbers and having multiple options for balls for players to run onto or over he top .

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lage has made at least three players play on with injuries that required a significant time out (Hwang at Brighton, Neves v Leeds and now Kalajdzic against Southampton... can't disrupt his well laid plans eh?). This seems too bad to be true, but if there's any truth in it then it's disgraceful
I'm really not sure what to make of this - why Sasa would say that to a barber he'd only just met is beyond me. Even if true why the barber would make it public (and almost certainly guarantee that no players would ever use him again) is equally strange.

At the same time players being asked to play through injuries seems to happen too often recently to be coincidence. Yet certain folk on here criticised Pod last season for refusing to play when he wasn't fit.

If l was a player I'm damned if l'd risk my career to try to save an incompetent head coach's useless hide. See O'Hara or Kites for what can go wrong.

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as it pains me to see Wolves continue to go down that route, as long as Mendes is seen as a 'significant consultant' to Jeff then it will be the case. I suppose the most likely option will be AVB. I'm sure he would relish the opportunity to return to the Premier League.
Really? ..... and yet Fosun's very first managerial choice, which fell through, was Lopetegui - who isn't Portuguese (but does have Jorge as his agent lol).....

Back
Top Bottom