Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Do you want coady to be reintegrated back into the squad for next season?

• Yes reintegrate back into squad

Votes: 31 15.6%
  • No sell him

Votes: 113 56.8%
  • Not sure i would like to hear more from coady and wolves first

Votes: 55 27.6%

• Total voters

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No..I´m sorry to say since he would have been an excellent backup(if that shoe would have fitted Mr Coady personally is another matter).
We need to sell him and cash in some monies.
Beggars can´t be chosers and we need to make net 50 Mill this summer.

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm happy to have him in the squad but if we get a good offer then sell.
Kilman has been disappointing this season not that Coady is a replacement for Kilman but he aint the worst option either.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I certainly wouldn’t have a problem with him playing for us again just because he dared to speak highly of the club he moved to on loan.

However, I only see him having value to us as the central defender in a back 3, and:
a) I don’t actually think we’ll play that way.
b) I think Dawson is as good or probably better, if we do.

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If it wasn't for the financial position I might be tempted. We've missed out on a few million we were expecting, so in my opinion he should go (but for more than the reported price that was set for Everton).

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reminds me of Trading Places.

"Sell, Mortimer! Sell!"​

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly don't really mind either way. I'll always love Coady, he is the greatest captain we've had in my lifetime. If he wants to stay and the manager wants him, great. If one of those things isn't true, then sell him and he'll leave with my best wishes.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he would be moving to Sheffield Wednesday now that they are in the Championship.
??? It's United that have a historical interest in him, not Wednesday, unless you know something I don't?

Are you mates with Ivan Toney? How much should I put on this?

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If JL wants him, I have no issues, Jesus Dawson played for the ****

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Given that we’re clearly going to sign at least one defender, I don’t see a situation where he is going to be any better than fourth choice centre-back (and even that may be generous).

Even if we reverted to a back three, I’d rather have Dawson.

If he is prepared to stay in a similar role to the one he’s played at England and Everton this season (and ironically the same one undertaken by Danny Batth when he became Captain) then I’d consider it.

But at this stage of his career, and based on his comments about how he couldn’t get up for cheering from the sides, I think the best result for all parties is a sale…

…with a great amount of gratitude for his wonderful contributions.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you Conor and goodbye.

Sheffield United bound would be my guess.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given that we’re clearly going to sign at least one defender, I don’t see a situation where he is going to be any better than fourth choice centre-back (and even that may be generous).

Even if we reverted to a back three, I’d rather have Dawson.

If he is prepared to stay in a similar role to the one he’s played at England and Everton this season (and ironically the same one undertaken by Danny Batth when he became Captain) then I’d consider it.

But at this stage of his career, and based on his comments about how he couldn’t get up for cheering from the sides, I think the best result for all parties is a sale…

…with a great amount of gratitude for his wonderful contributions.
4th choice centre back? Not convinced he wouldn't be first choice and first name on the sheet if he came back.
There is this idea that having him as a "sweeper" (or y'know centre back) has held us back in positions further forward. I'm glad that has been completely disproved.

Bradstonian

Reaction score
He made it clear that he wanted away, so let him lie in the bed that he made.
He wanted to play. And of course he’ll speak well of wherever he plays, and who he represents while doing so. He’s a decent honourable bloke.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Depends entirely on who is the manager. If the manager wants to play with five at the back then keep..

Having said that depends on how long he's got left on his contract?

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The reason Everton have let him go is almost certainly his high wages: if he'd stuck to his guns they would have struggled to sell him. We might be in the same boat. We would have to find somebody willing to pay the wages, or let him go cheap in order to get him off the wage bill and allow the buying club to use the saved money for his wages.

Reaction score
We always critcise players who are happy to sit on the bench, Coady wanted to play, seemed Lage treated him (and others) terribly. Id be happy if JLO made his own assesment, were definitely lacking in leaders now since we lost Coady, Saiss and Ruddy.

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score
Personally, I feel that we missed Connor last year. He has such a massive influence in the changing room and this was missed, as it shows before JL the team dynamics weren’t there. He left stating good things about Wolves as a club, just not Lage - which is understandable due to way in which he was pushed out. Yes he’s gone to Everton and said good things about them. However, he’s a professional person and would never say anything bad about a club he was playing for.

I don’t see what he’s done wrong and would more than welcome him back next. I think we could do with him for that ability to play a back 5 at times. Especially against the likes of City etc.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not good enough for Everton. Wasn't his biggest fan anyway. Sell!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to have around but Everton sending him back means we can make more cash on him. Thank you Everton

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he ay good enough for Everton to play or want to keep on, I think that tells you everything you need to know about whether he's a worthwhile member of our squad going forwards

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't there already a thread asking basically the same question that is actively been engaged with posters?

Why do we keep finding a need to create new threads on subjects that are already being discussed.
I think because some people can't be bothered to check before posting. It is bloody annoying and I would have thought that is part of what the Mods are for!

Back
Top Bottom