Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Disgraceful minority of Mansfield fans try to start pitch invasion

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At the end of their game at Kidderminster today despite many calls by the pitch announcer for both sets of fans to stay off the pitch and leave the ground straight away so that an air ambulance could land on the pitch to rush a Kidderminster player to Birmingham hospital after suffering a serious neck injury.

The game was also held up a number of times due to their fans one of which dressed as a Nun ran onto the field of play.

How stupid and idiotic can some people be at times? :mad::mad:

J

johnybig32

Have you not read some ofthe posts on here to show how idiotic people can be?

Some of mine lately have been classic.

In seriousness though, that is stupid, did the announcer explain why?

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That's very true. :D

And yes he said a number of times that an air ambulance would be landing as soon as it arrived and that it wouldn't land unless the stadium was empty. Obviously they knew how long it would take to arrive and were confident the games 9 minutes of injury time would be completed before its arrival.

Lucky these morons didn't hold up its landing but one fan did run the full length of the pitch to abuse the Kidderminster fans. Total mayhem never seen anythin like it up close

Tom

Reaction score
Sounds a bit like us at Barnsley :embarassed:

T

Toupee4Rae

Problem is football fans are like children, tell em to stay of the pitch and guess what they do the opposite, same as the "sit down" stuff...

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Problem is football fans are like children, tell em to stay of the pitch and guess what they do the opposite, same as the "sit down" stuff...

Tbf at one stage it looked like everyone of their fans were getting ready to invade but the announcements obviously struck a chord with the majority and they sensibly stayed off the pitch so I guess we should applaud those fans but I'm still amazed there were a few who really couldn't give two $$$$s about anyone's safety and well being.

T

Toupee4Rae

Tbf at one stage it looked like everyone of their fans were getting ready to invade but the announcements obviously struck a chord with the majority and they sensibly stayed off the pitch so I guess we should applaud those fans but I'm still amazed there were a few who really couldn't give two $$$$s about anyone's safety and well being.
I was at Morrisons when the helicopter was landing I did wander what was going on.

It is very sad that there are still some football fans that are so thick they act in that manner, I hope the player concerned makes a full recovery!

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was at Morrisons when the helicopter was landing I did wander what was going on.

It is very sad that there are still some football fans that are so thick they act in that manner, I hope the player concerned makes a full recovery!

He was out cold for along period on the pitch but came around in the changing rooms but was complaining he didn't have any feeling in his hands although signs are now good.

It was erie not knowing how bad his injuries were while hearing 3 or 4 announcements for his father to report to reception.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mansfield's full of inbred $$$$$$$$s and the longer they stay in the conference looking up at Chesterfield, the better.

Was full of $$$$$$$$s the last time we went there as a pre-season too.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What like some of your idiotic and childish posts today?

L

liquidatorwolf

That is disgraceful of the fans, hope the player is alright.

W

Westport Wolf

In fairness to Mansfield fans, I only saw a youtube video about Notts Forest hooligans the other night, where the Forest hooligan firm admit they go to Mansfield matches for a ruck as they've all been banned from Forest games. I also watched a video about Gilly and the Wolves lads who now team uup with Telford lads at their matches, due to being banned from Molineux. The non-league scene is easy for hooligan firms to infiltrate. Don't be surprised if the leaders of the Mansfiled idiots were actually Nottingham lads out for a bit of trouble.

P

PeteWolf

Mansfield's always been known as a trouble ground to go to amongst lower league fans.

L

liquidatorwolf

In fairness to Mansfield fans, I only saw a youtube video about Notts Forest hooligans the other night, where the Forest hooligan firm admit they go to Mansfield matches for a ruck as they've all been banned from Forest games. I also watched a video about Gilly and the Wolves lads who now team uup with Telford lads at their matches, due to being banned from Molineux. The non-league scene is easy for hooligan firms to infiltrate. Don't be surprised if the leaders of the Mansfiled idiots were actually Nottingham lads out for a bit of trouble.

The first section of your post sounds about right, lower-league teams are densly populated with hooligans and teams often get on with each other, such as Wolves Telford, Stoke Staffs, Sunderland Darlington and Newcastle Gateshead...the list goes on.

But, the last part makes no sense at all, think about it logically if these were firms, why would they want to run on a pitch, or even go to the game for that matter, they must have been a bunch of $$$$ing $$$$ed up troublemakers.

J

Jungleee

Whilst we're on the subject - does no-one else think it was odd how all 3 Birmingham clubs were playing in Birmingham today?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember going to the FA cup game at Mansfield when Taylor was in charge. We were 2-0 down at half time but recovered and won 4-2 if I remember rightly with Lee Mills saving the day!
I remember the big fat Mansfield fan below us giving us all sorts of stick in the first half but the roles were reserved second half and he got some fearsome stick. Lets just say he could dish out the verbal abuse but couldn't take it!

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember going on their pitch during the game.

I remember going to the FA cup game at Mansfield when Taylor was in charge. We were 2-0 down at half time but recovered and won 4-2 if I remember rightly with Lee Mills saving the day!
I remember the big fat Mansfield fan below us giving us all sorts of stick in the first half but the roles were reserved second half and he got some fearsome stick. Lets just say he could dish out the verbal abuse but couldn't take it!

That's the day 3-2 was the score

L

liquidatorwolf

Whilst we're on the subject - does no-one else think it was odd how all 3 Birmingham clubs were playing in Birmingham today?

:D I heard earlier a reporter say, '' Albion are going to try and prove why they are Birmingham's number 1 club''

Walsall were also at home.

J

Jameswwfc

Albion and blues always play at home just like we do with the villa majority of the time

Back
Top Bottom