Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dig In

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Atmosphere on Saturday was the best of the season I thought. But it will quickly dissipate as losses mount up. I’ve seen a lot of relegations going back to 1976 and this feels like another.

Only Wolves could **** up like this.

KnowNuttin

Reaction score
I appreciate the sentiment of the OP, but the reality is that performances on the pitch will determine the level of support. I assume we've all been in a football crowd before, so this shouldn't come as a shock.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Costa is the man-ager and Moutinho his assistant. They are the ones who have been there and done it. All the rest is just noise.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree with a lot of the posts above
We are in a mess at the moment but nothing that cant be turned around
We basically need a fraction over a point a game as we stand with 27 to go
Thats not a huge ask from a team with the players we have
What will help a lot is vocal support from the crowd,no matter whats happening on the pitch
Even if we go behind lets raise the volume even more
It will spur the players on no end, and maybe just give them enough confidence to do something special
It certainly cant hurt can it?

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No doubt we are all disappointed, however we have not been relegated yet.
We scrapped our way out of the championship and for the most part have looked like we belong in the premier league.
I get all the anger and feeling that we need to blame someone, but surely now a decision has been made we need to give the guys in charge and the players every ounce of our support.
I hear the coments about us being a laughing stock, well sorry but who gives a toss what anyone else thinks.
Football comes in cycles, ups and downs, in recent years we have had quite a few ups, now we are in a dark place, but we are not alone look at the league table, Forrest, Leicester, Villa, Southampton, Everton, West Ham, and at some stage Bournmouth will join the group, this is where our focus needs to be.
Its clear our current leadership group cannot sort things out, but this doesnt mean we cant drag this group of players with us and create a no lose mentality, and just maybe we can still save this season.
Lets dig in and stop waiting for somone else to save us, **** them all.
Agreed. If our players show the fight and desire we are more than good enough to be safe. IF.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am I the only one who doesn’t think we’ll be in a relegation battle? I still think we’ll be mid table.
I admire your optimism but I'm also interested to know what you have seen this season to make you think this?

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be in full voice on Sunday supporting the team.

Now isn't the time for the fans to start chanting at Shi and Sellars; instead let's get behind Steve Davis and get ourselves a real siege mentality going on.

Complete togetherness is what's required here, never mind the clowns in charge - let's muck in together in spite of their ineptitude.

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I know it all feels a bit doom and gloom but I think the knee jerk ‘relegation a certainty’ POV is a bit much.

My workmate is a Palace fan and he was at the game, he said we could easily have been 2-0 up at half time and thought we looked decent “just no cutting edge” … nothing new here.

I think this group can do just fine to steady the ship until we get the next manager in.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are not a Championship team, but divided and with our injuries, we could become a Championship club.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Costa is due a goal, Ruben is due a spectacular effort from 25 yards, Collins is due a back post header, Kilman ditto, Adama is due a ferocious shot like Roy Race that takes the net off, Hwang is due a goal that bobbles off two defenders knees, Mouts is due from a carefully placed free kick, Boubacare is due, Nunes is due, Joe Hodge is due, Jonny is due, in fact the whole ****** team is due !!!

Onwards and upwards !!

GV Wolf

Reaction score
Need that siege mentality. Make the atmosphere at every game like that Utd FA Cup Quarter Final
Unfortunately the next home game is at 2 pm on a Sunday. There will be no atmosphere.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
To be fair I do think our players are currently playing to near the base of their ability we get a tune out of them and we move up the table, but only if we get a tune.

Back
Top Bottom