Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dig In

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No doubt we are all disappointed, however we have not been relegated yet.
We scrapped our way out of the championship and for the most part have looked like we belong in the premier league.
I get all the anger and feeling that we need to blame someone, but surely now a decision has been made we need to give the guys in charge and the players every ounce of our support.
I hear the coments about us being a laughing stock, well sorry but who gives a toss what anyone else thinks.
Football comes in cycles, ups and downs, in recent years we have had quite a few ups, now we are in a dark place, but we are not alone look at the league table, Forrest, Leicester, Villa, Southampton, Everton, West Ham, and at some stage Bournmouth will join the group, this is where our focus needs to be.
Its clear our current leadership group cannot sort things out, but this doesnt mean we cant drag this group of players with us and create a no lose mentality, and just maybe we can still save this season.
Lets dig in and stop waiting for somone else to save us, **** them all.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I´ll fully support them while at the same time feeling the panic of potential relegation.,,if that makes any sense?

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We scrapped our way out of the championship and for the most part have looked like we belong in the premier league.
I get all the anger and feeling that we need to blame someone, but surely now a decision has been made we need to give the guys in charge and the players every ounce of our support.
I hear the coments about us being a laughing stock, well sorry but who gives a toss what anyone else thinks.
Football comes in cycles, ups and downs, in recent years we have had quite a few ups, now we are in a dark place, but we are not alone look at the league table, Forrest, Leicester, Villa, Southampton, Everton, West Ham, and at some stage Bournmouth will join the group, this is where our focus needs to be.
Its clear our current leadership group cannot sort things out, but this doesnt mean we cant drag this group of players with us and create a no lose mentality, and just maybe we can still save this season.

Rishi…?

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only thing I'm digging is a shallow grave for Sellars

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Post of the season.
Whatever happens let's have none of those ****ers out there saying our fans didn't stick with the team.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We’ve been in worse situations over the years. Dig out your tin hats and let’s galvanise behind Steve who is like all of us a die hard Wolves fan.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am I the only one who doesn’t think we’ll be in a relegation battle? I still think we’ll be mid table.
Going to be really tight all season with all the clubs from probably 10th downwards looking over their shoulder.

All about confidence

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I am I the only one who doesn’t think we’ll be in a relegation battle? I still think we’ll be mid table.
If we had one goalscorer I wouldn't be worried at all, but we don't.

Thankfully, the bottom 8 teams in this league all look pretty poor this season.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
It’s all about confidence IMO. The talent of our squad isn’t in question.

They seemed to play with a freedom in the first half against Palace that I’ve not seen all season.

If we all start getting tetchy in the stands it’s only going to go one way.
With you mate.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Going to be really tight all season with all the clubs from probably 10th downwards looking over their shoulder.

All about confidence

Agreed when we were leading at Palace we were up to 12th, if we can grind out a couple of results we will be in a lot better place.

Leeds and Villa look equally as bad if not worse than us going by the performances tonight.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could be worse could of spent over 700m in the last 5 years like the vile

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

All about confidence
I'd say 8th down tbh; the league is already taking shape, Big 6 + Toon. Brighton and Brentford 8th and 9th tonight, 6 and 5 pts ahead of us. 8th on down this season are all in for a scrap imv.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was, and is, no doubt about them getting support on Sunday but it's then down to the players.

Have they given their all this season? I'm not sure with some of them.

And, when can you show discontent if you don't at the ground?

Things will rightly turn on Shi and Sellars if we start losing - and by that I don't mean if Leicester go 1-0 up, I mean if it's two or three, or if we keep losing over the next few games.

If that happens I really hope the fans don't get blamed because the anger will be totally justified.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The problem is we can control the ball quite nicely, as shown in the first few games, especially that first half v spurs. But don't create much. Without a striker we are still going to struggle to create.

Do we change style and concede procession? Counter teams? We're not the sort of team to do a backs to the wall, crowd roaring relegation performance.

It's gonna be a mixture of either being pleasantly surprised or just bored to hell and not look like scoring.

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The problem is we can control the ball quite nicely, as shown in the first few games, especially that first half v spurs. But don't create much. Without a striker we are still going to struggle to create.

Do we change style and concede procession? Counter teams? We're not the sort of team to do a backs to the wall, crowd roaring relegation performance.

It's gonna be a mixture of either being pleasantly surprised or just bored to hell and not look like scoring.
Then we need to change, we have done it before.

Wellington Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I'm calling for this as Sundays team talk

Back
Top Bottom