Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dicko, Graham, Zyro

BN1Wolves

Reaction score
He certainly was the outstanding player last season from the attacking players. I cant wait to see what he can do with the new bunch of quality around him. Hopefully he can improve further. In my opinion he will have much more impact on the first team than Mason Wallace or Gladon.
Oh without a doubt he will have more of an impact than Mason Gladon or Wallace. Graham is deffo an assett to any squad if he comes back from injury as well as possible . I just think Costa and Tex are superb and the more they adapt the better they become. I really think were going to smash a few teams this season 4-5 or even by 6 !

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They may not be nailed on for the eleven, but Graham and Dicko would certainly improve the match day eighteen

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great to see Dicko back yesterday - does anybody know how Graham and Zyro are doing in terms of timetable? I guess Zyro may not even play this season which is a shame as I think he could do a similar job to Bodvarsson up top.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Graham should be back around January I think

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Bod has been brilliant but I'm a huge fan of Dicko though and, imo, Dicko will be the best striker in this league if he comes back as he was before.

Not many players ever come back from an injury like that exactly the same as before, if he's 75% as good that will be all we can hope for.

D

Deleted member 4124

Not many players ever come back from an injury like that exactly the same as before, if he's 75% as good that will be all we can hope for.
That was true 10 years ago. Not by today's standard. The only "worry" would be if he spent too much time in the gym gaining muscle thus losing pace, but that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom