Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dendoncker

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m gonna miss Donk. Proper professional with a great name for a footballer.

Who’s going to be the new scapegoat on the Mix?

Oh wait. I forgot, it’s Hwang!

Wishing you all the best Leander. Except when you play against us.
Same. I hope he kills it. And I think he will.

Hopefully he can keep his side from relegation so I can continue to watch him play.

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
Apparently The Donk is out of contention for the viles next game, sore throat, training didn’t go too well today then?!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Apparently The Donk is out of contention for the viles next game, sore throat, training didn’t go too well today then?!
Gerrard: “Hi Leander, great to have you here.”
Donck: “Thanks boss.”
Gerrard: “Bet you can’t wait for debut against Man City!”
Donck: “Man City? COUGH COUGH COUGH I’m not feeling too good you know boss…”

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just lifted this from the Villa Forum:

‘Dendonker brings strength, height, aggression, deternination, tough tackling, workrate, and discipline to a midfield sorely lacking those qualities. He also provides a bit of leadership which the squad lacks.’

I genuinely appreciate that Dendoncker was a useful, versatile player, excellent pro, and gave all he had to WWFC, I’m just not sure how much this particular Villa fan has seen Leander play!

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

‘Dendonker brings strength, height, aggression, deternination, tough tackling, workrate, and discipline to a midfield sorely lacking those qualities. He also provides a bit of leadership which the squad lacks.’

I genuinely appreciate that Dendoncker was a useful, versatile player, excellent pro, and gave all he had to WWFC, I’m just not sure how much this particular Villa fan has seen Leander play!
Boy is that guy in for a shock.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

I want that guy to write my dating profile! He makes Donck sound great.

Back
Top Bottom