Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dendoncker

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s sad. The only player my grandson can recognise …

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are you being serious? Genuinely Villa are your "second" team? Am I missing something here
Not missing anything. As I said earlier, Wolves -> Villa -> Walsall.

My most hated team is Arsenal. Yuck.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno is getting rid of all Nunos favourites.

Rumours of dressing room unrest last season so I can see why.

All the best Donck

With no disrespect to any of them, given their service and commitment to our club, it’s all the players that have been huge beneficiaries of our 3 centre back formations.

Saiss, Boly, Coady, all centre backs more comfortable in a back 3/5.

And Dendoncker. Looks fine in a 3 man CM with 3 CBs behind him, but his limitations are more exposed with a back 4. Also an option at centre back in a 3, but not really in a 4, so his versatility isn't really applicable now.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Getting rid of Boly and Donk without at least one replacement would be mental (but then so was loaning out Fabio before getting someone in, and loaning Traore to Barcelona)

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the best, except with Villa against us.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always had a soft spot for those players that always gave 100%, regardless of skill. The Donck was one of them. Really hope it turns out well for him at Villa.

Absolutely. Though never the player for when you needed a goal, he's always been a great choice for when you want to defend what you've got, hang on to a lead ,contain the opposition. (One notable exception, but I don't blame him for that, Deeney totally played for it)

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A very decent player.. not the player in terms of where our ambitions lie but not too far off.

His playing style, and who he's partnered with would make him a perfect choice for a Scape goat for the boo boys, but surving that says it all really.

Good luck to him.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have to smile at the Villa forum... one of them asking if he can tackle and head a ball.... how naive... one of the biggest bottlers I have ever seen. If he thinks he's going to get hurt, he's out and don't even talk about his finishing.... my, hasn't this been a good window for us? Just need a few goals now.

R

reanswolf

Always had a soft spot for those players that always gave 100%, regardless of skill. The Donck was one of them. Really hope it turns out well for him at Villa.
To be fair I ve always rated him and thank him sincerely for his service to Wolves.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good servant but limited as a player to move us forward . Will always be remembered as a tryer but not really sure what Gerrard is doing at Villa . But at the moment I am happy as we need 3 teams below us come end of the season. So hopefully leedsget hwang abd I might start thinking it's a cake walk to stay up .

Reaction score
I've never heard so many mentions of Wolves on 5 Live when a Wolves match wasn't on (or sometimes even when there was!) than this evening with the constant updates on the Dendoncker move. Shame they ballsed it up by saying that Jose Sa had had a great window — maybe he really is the brains behind the operation after all?!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa fans I know are up in arms over their signing of Donk....from us, the Dingles!!!
Bless them, imagine a club of their stature and standing, resorting to signing players from little old Wolves!!! End bells!!! :tearsofjoy:

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think he was harshly judged by many.

Not a great player but did a job and did the ugly side of the game reasonably well. We were so hard to beat for three years for many reasons and he was one of those.

Not gutted to lose him but deserves a decent reception when he returns - gave his all.

Also nice to see a player leave and manage to not have a dig.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Passive to the point of being introverted. A decent player in his early days for us, but for eighteen months has lacked courage, conviction and confidence, almost as if he hasn't got over the Watford semi-final any more than the rest of us. An uncanny knack of turning up a half second behind where the ball last was, looking disappointed with himself. I can't think of a player who works harder to contribute so little to an overall performance. Good luck to him, but the most disappearing-footprints-in-the-sand player you could ever imagine.

Back
Top Bottom