Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dean Smith

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was only last week that the club said they were behind Dean Smith. That soon changed.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember a team near us sacking their manager when they were in 5th place, I think Norwich should go for Steve Bruce, its the only logical choice and worked so well for that team near us
Who cannot be mentioned? :smile:

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They're 5th.

Such a pointless club. Surely not even their fans can be ***** with going up again.
Crazy to sack him. I’m mates with somebody who’s related to a board member there and he says that their financial plans are almost solely reliant on being a yo-yo club and really don’t mind relegations as long as they get back up and don’t have to spend much doing so.

In some ways it would probably do them good not going straight up and actually give them a chance to build something rather than just reacting to promotion/relegation.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
We seem to have developed a dislike of Norwich mostly based around their hatred of us! I don't really mind them (apart from Norwich being so bloody far away!), they just don't seem to have a clear plan. Try something, if it doesn't work try something else. Stick with a young squad that got them up, went down. Bought experience when they went up, still went down. Use a young ambitious foreign coach, get an old English one.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Craig Shakespeare sacked as well. How the mighty have fallen!

Sean Dyche would be a good replacement imo.

Smiffy will continue to manage at Championship level and below after another nice pay off (to go with his Villa pay day).

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crazy to sack him. I’m mates with somebody who’s related to a board member there and he says that their financial plans are almost solely reliant on being a yo-yo club and really don’t mind relegations as long as they get back up and don’t have to spend much doing so.

In some ways it would probably do them good not going straight up and actually give them a chance to build something rather than just reacting to promotion/relegation.
So go up, don't spend, get relegated and extend the parachute payments? Surely best for finances.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has Dean Smith been sacked? There is nothing on the Norwich City website about it.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was always such a terrible idea for him to take that job as soon as he’d been sacked from Villa. Starting again immediately with a team that were about to be relegated (if I remember the timings right!), just so strange and a decision surely based on emotion from him rather than any logic. Badly advised.

Next stop for him a mid-Championship job at best I think. Hopefully that doesn’t mean us! ;)

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has Dean Smith been sacked? There is nothing on the Norwich City website about it.

I would not pay too much attention to what is on a club's website because like others have mentioned I also had an email from the Wolves site this morning telling me Boubacar Traore was Man of the Match yesterday which is fascinating seeing as he was not even in the match day squad :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Longford Wolf

Reaction score
Caught the end of Spartacus on Christmas Day and as the end credits rolled one of the actors was a Paul Lambert o_Oo_Oo_O
A little known true fact is he only had two lines in the film….. “ Did you know I’ve won the champions league”…… “ night and day”.
He was then killed by the Romans for being a dick

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember a team near us sacking their manager when they were in 5th place, I think Norwich should go for Steve Bruce, its the only logical choice and worked so well for that team near us
Apparently Bruce was seen in a hotel near Norwich

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So go up, don't spend, get relegated and extend the parachute payments? Surely best for finances.
I live near Norwich, and can't stand them ,, but,,the way they have sold off old parts of the complex for flats and hotels , and developed the catering side,is probably second to none.
Ps
Be surprised if they go up this season thou

Back
Top Bottom