Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

De Bruyne

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
On the BBC Red Button it says De Bruyne has missed training today and is a doubt for Tuesday's Champions League match - so, whilst not wishing him ill, with luck he may miss next weekend's match as does Stones & Laporte

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

He's such an amazing player. Feel sorry for all the injuries he's had. To be fair city's b team would beat most prem sides anyway.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Then it's only the 2 Silvas, Sterling, Aguerro, Jesus, Mahrez and Fernandiho to worry about!!!!! In the last 3 games they have only beaten us when we were down to 10 men but we go there more in hope than expectation.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair l don’t think they like playing us. We have a habit of getting in their grills a bit.

I think they’ve only beaten us once in the last four meetings?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A nice 10 day lay off ideally. Whilst I’m sure I’d never wish injury on a player, I can’t say I’d be devastated if he has to miss our match next weekend.

Their replacements look pretty handy to be honest.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heard they may just have a few other good players to replace him!

W

WasStefan

City's squad is so ridiculously filthy that they should beat us regardless

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair I don’t think they like playing us. We have a habit of getting in their grills a bit.

I think they’ve only beaten us once in the last four meetings?

That was the previous Wolves though not the latest version.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For years in England we have taken the **** with scotland, being a ‘two club’ league

And now here we are
To be fair we are not quite at that stage yet,but getting there
I mean Rangers and Celtic have ruled the roost for decades,here it has been more spread out
We can look back at the start of the Prem years Man Utd won it 7 of the first 10
Man City, despite their apparent dominance, have still only won it 4 times with Chelsea twice and Leicester winning in between
Liverpool have really only come into it last season,the season before they were almost 20 points adrift
Without this FFP nonsense im sure others would have been closer too,perhaps even ourselves,but as you say we are getting close to being a two team league this season,but not to the Scottish extent quite yet

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are obviously saving him for the Wolves game because they are scared of us!

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For years in England we have taken the **** with scotland, being a ‘two club’ league

And now here we are
Every other prem team still miles ahead of the dire clubs that make up the rest of the Scottish Prem.

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

And now here we are
But the 'two clubs' down here will change every few years. That's never going to be the situation in Scotland.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't get this roll over and die attitude.
Man City have a soft underbelly.
They'll give the opposition chances it's about capitalising on them.

Norwich wasn't a fluke.
Man city were complacent, ****y and rusty.
Norwich wouldn't let them settle.
Watford got a slapping because of it but Watford surrendered too.
We're more than capable of getting something.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

They are still licking their wounds from us beating them to win the PL Asia Trophy. They'll be scared of us after losing this Asian Premier League Cup but also all the more dangerous as they'll want revenge for our victory in the Premier League Asian Summer Vacation Vase.

M

Mr Wolf

And now here we are
It could be heading that way but it’s only been last season where those 2 have ran away with Liverpool not winning a title in what 30 years.

It’s could end up more of a Spain than a Scotland.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I was Pep I wouldn’t be risking him next Sunday...:p
Absolutely, he will rightly believe he still has enough. When De Bruyne came off at the weekend he was replaced by a player who had just scored a hattrick in the previous game. They are at a vastly different level.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But the 'two clubs' down here will change every few years. That's never going to be the situation in Scotland.
100% but most leagues are that way. Bayern probably win their league, same for Juventus, probably PSG and Real or Barca in Spain.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just transferred him into my fantasy football team. Bloody typical. Inconsiderate sod.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely superb player and guaranteed an assist or two every time he plays. Wouldn't mind him missing our game at the weekend but it's still five days away.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am glad he is out I mean the only have
Sterling
Sane
Mahrez
Bernado Silva
David Silva
Rodri
Foden
Gundogen
Pratically reserve players

K

Knocker Lite

More tests needed to know the full extent of his injury, but Kevin De Bruyne has a groin issue. It’s not the ankle knock. Out for the game tonight. Out for Wolves?

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still think he's one of their most crucial players, together with Laporte and Sterling. Often creates the 1st goal and always plays the right pass at the right time. Or chips in with 1.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going to glad he isn't on the pitch Sunday when City's title hopes are ended.

Kennedy

Reaction score
De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva out can't hurt...

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
if we return to sitting everyone deep and surrendering midfield in the vain hope we might get a break, doesnt matter if those dont play we'll be destroyed.

hopefully we stick to playing further up the pitch.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Confidence is massive factor.

Good win on Thursday and I will be believing we can get something.

Not expecting but believing anything is possible...

Back
Top Bottom