Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms. thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Selhurst Park could never be described as a happy hunting ground for the Wolves. We have to hope that tonight will be different. The return of Nathan Collins should be a big plus and the boost of the win against Forest may well lift the team's spirits. We have to hope so as 3 points tonight would bring some respectability to our season so far and Palace aren't exactly setting the world on fire..

So COYW bring back the 3 points tonight! :D :D :D

1666116923332.png

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we are going to play 3ms, that's has to be the lineup.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crikey, fantastic to see him have faith in Hugo Bueno and a more youthful midfield too!

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully Ait-Nouri just has a knock. It's good to see Traore and Bueno make their debuts. It makes the match even more interesting. The first goal is huge.

We can win this!!

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy with that line up.

Shame RAN is seemingly injured but I’m extremely pleased they’ve backed Bueno rather than taking the easy option of putting Jonny, who I assume they planned to rotate anyway, at LB.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Superb selection, I’d resigned myself to seeing Moutinho in the line up, so impressed Davies has switched it up. Presume RAN is injured he was limping heavily last game

RichB

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Oh I’m happy with that. FWAW

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rumour of Gomes being injured seems to be correct too, as he’s not even on the bench.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow. Huge call to put Bueno in against the pace, power and skill of Palace’s wide players. Go on Hugo lad, always been very impressed when I’ve watched him in the 23s. Nice to see Boubacar start, too.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Players in the right positions. Confidence in the back ups if the starters get injured, even if they are kids.

Brave choice to drop Moutinho in place of some midfield ‘bite’ in the form of B. Traore.

Bruno could learn alot from Steve Davis!

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best we’ve probably got available (fitness-wise at the very least). I hope we press more effectively with Traore B in there

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, let’s see if the newbies can bring some inspiration to score goals. Pleased that Steve is giving starts to youngsters rather than trying to force experienced square pegs into round holes.

Back
Top Bottom