Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Cristiano Ronaldo

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All it is is that Troy Deeney says that we should sign him. I dont think Deeney's got that much power in our board room tho

R

reanswolf

I am afraid this is dross. There is no link.

I can say are Wolves linked to Messi, but it does not constitute a link that is worthy of notice.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Theres no link. It was just Deeney and even then its out of context. He didnt say wolves should sign CR7, but that hes the kind of player we need. In all fairness all clubs need ronaldo.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The comments are hilarious on sky sports twitter page on the tweet.

D

Deleted member 5340

Spotted in Asda at the self serve with a tub of whoops, Roast tomato Humus(40% off... If he'd of waited till after 8pm,hed of got it for 10p!But being new to the Wolverhampton shopping experience, I'll let him off) ... He then picked up 20 B & H from the kiosk on the way out. FACT!

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spotted in Asda at the self serve with a tub of whoops, Roast tomato Humus(40% off... If he'd of waited till after 8pm,hed of got it for 10p!But being new to the Wolverhampton shopping experience, I'll let him off) ... He then picked up 20 B & H from the kiosk on the way out. FACT!
bull**** I heard a reputable source they were Dunhill

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We don't want/need Ronaldo. He would want us play to his strengths not for him to fit our system. We already have the old head with Moutinho.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
£540k per week!! He could buy the whole of Tettenhall on those wages and turn the Tettenhall Road into his own private driveway.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We don't want/need Ronaldo. He would want us play to his strengths not for him to fit our system. We already have the old head with Moutinho.
Now CR7 isnt coming for obvious reasons, but you cant really mean it when you say we dont want or need him? Even at his age he literally walks into any team in the world. I dont care what we'd have to do to the formation to get him on the pitch in a wolves shirt. He's the best player the worlds ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom