Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
@JadeWolf has them both I've heard.

I was stood behind someone a while ago who had got one by mistake and said it was quite nice.
Haha, I don’t really eat at the football but yeah, I had some chickpea and spinach roll or something at Molineux and it was really nice. Some clubs their vegetarian option is a cheese and onion pasty so it’s nice to have something different.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
If anyone has a spare ticket for today would love to see the game live please pretty please :), another thing that we have to consider if the game goes to extra time RAN is on Ramadan so won't be taking liquids which will affect him for sure.
Someone had a ST seat available bit earlier in this thread post 585

Shaun Pearce

Reaction score
Adult season ticket available for tomorrow for the South Bank, face value and as its next to me i will operate under the clubs no Richard Head policy, also no Cov fans ;) . Meet by the Sir Jack statue.
Is this still available please

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
Am stuck in Egypt - wife fell, broke femur, had full hip joint replacement within 24h in Luxor. Waiting to be declared ‘fit to fly’. Means we miss game! Hoping to get live on ITV or at worst TalkSPORT!
Hope this run of injuries isn’t spreading to supporters!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am stuck in Egypt - wife fell, broke femur, had full hip joint replacement within 24h in Luxor. Waiting to be declared ‘fit to fly’. Means we miss game! Hoping to get live on ITV or at worst TalkSPORT!
Best wishes to you both!

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hope everything goes as well as it can. What an awful thing to happen!

Back
Top Bottom