Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes; I chuckled to myself as I was writing that knowing how utterly daft it sounds :~}

My logic, however, is impeccable - our boy has his own football matches on Saturdays, which he loves and is doing really well in. He's a sweeper-defender [he loves our Connor and models himself on him] with, dare I say so myself, a very impressive reading of the game for a kid of his age [8]. With Wolvo being a 2-3 hour M1-M6 journey for us, we can't get to Molineux on Saturdays at the moment [this season and probably for the foreseeable future unless he steps back from his own football; we see way more of us away than we do at home because of this].

However, our long search for a replacement feline has finally landed us one in Cannock, right cat right price right people, with the only possible pick-up time this month being tomorrow afternoon @ 16:30; my wife can't take him to his match tomorrow / fetch the feline as she's stuck with a day at work, very unusual for her, and it's therefore down to our boy & me to do the deed.

It's like getting to this match is written in the stars. Who am I to deny destiny?

Well; if I can get my mitts on two tickets anyway :tongueclosed:

This is the stuff that classic Danny Baker Saturday morning radio phone-ins are made of.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes; I chuckled to myself as I was writing that knowing how utterly daft it sounds :~}

My logic, however, is impeccable - our boy has his own football matches on Saturdays, which he loves and is doing really well in. He's a sweeper-defender [he loves our Connor and models himself on him] with, dare I say so myself, a very impressive reading of the game for a kid of his age [8]. With Wolvo being a 2-3 hour M1-M6 journey for us, we can't get to Molineux on Saturdays at the moment [this season and probably for the foreseeable future unless he steps back from his own football; we see way more of us away than we do at home because of this].

However, our long search for a replacement feline has finally landed us one in Cannock, right cat right price right people, with the only possible pick-up time this month being tomorrow afternoon @ 16:30; my wife can't take him to his match tomorrow / fetch the feline as she's stuck with a day at work, very unusual for her, and it's therefore down to our boy & me to do the deed.

It's like getting to this match is written in the stars. Who am I to deny destiny?

Hopefully you can purr-suade someone to sell you a couple

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Well well well ... it has indeed just come to pass. Hallelujah & then some.

We have ourselves a pair of tickets in the Billy Quiet Upper 3, Row Q, Seats 66 & 67. Come and say hello if any of the good citizens on here are nearby. He'll probably be grinning cheerfully in his Hwang shirt; I'm the grumpy goat next to him :~}

That has made my month and it will make our boy's month too.

Thermos & biccies to the ready ...

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

We have ourselves a pair of tickets in the Billy Quiet Upper 3, Row Q, Seats 66 & 67.

Hope Gary the cat settles in well

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like the displays. Theres nothing wrong with it at one of matches i.e QF, Semi etc for the 30 seconds of time it takes up.

Plus our one off matches are once every blue moon.
Exactly - not least that we have only reached the Semi’s 6 times since our last Final (winners of) in 1960.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic start, 5 hour journey to Wolverhampton negotiating the imminently-closing M25 and a multi vehicle collision at Bicester. Fingers crossed for everyone else making the hellish journey from the South

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We have ourselves a pair of tickets in the Billy Quiet Upper 3, Row Q, Seats 66 & 67. Come and say hello if any of the good citizens on here are nearby. He'll probably be grinning cheerfully in his Hwang shirt; I'm the grumpy goat next to him :~}

don't forget your tartan blanket

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good evening. Mr nervous as **** checking that you are all ok and not dreading this as much as I am !!!

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic start, 5 hour journey to Wolverhampton negotiating the imminently-closing M25 and a multi vehicle collision at Bicester. Fingers crossed for everyone else making the hellish journey from the South
Safe journey my friend.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good evening. Mr nervous as **** checking that you are all ok and not dreading this as much as I am !!!
"Fight, fight wherever you may be...... "
We'll be fine Rosehill, have faith in the Gold shirt.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Random q...any idea what time the Prince Albert will be open tomorrow? Anybody drink in there these days?

Reaction score

I know you can’t take bottle lids in, but I don’t remember them saying anything about no cats so you should be ok

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know you can’t take bottle lids in, but I don’t remember them saying anything about no cats so you should be ok
Probably a few service dogs in the Billy Quiet I imagine. Walking the aisles sniffing and checking people are still breathing.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nerves beginning...

Oh for a nice routine Wolves win so I can holiday in peace!

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adult season ticket available for tomorrow for the South Bank, face value and as its next to me i will operate under the clubs no Richard Head policy, also no Cov fans ;) . Meet by the Sir Jack statue.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vegetarian son...that's no use to me
No excuse, they have vegan sausage rolls. There about 100 of them at the start and about 98 left at the end, such waste
just to tick a box or in case the odd vegan or 2 like football.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Random q...any idea what time the Prince Albert will be open tomorrow? Anybody drink in there these days?
Internet?
It's an away pub by my recollection (isn't it?), or are you asking for a friend.....

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Hope you both have a great day and the boys do you proud

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
No excuse, they have vegan sausage rolls. There about 100 of them at the start and about 98 left at the end, such waste
@JadeWolf has them both I've heard.

I was stood behind someone a while ago who had got one by mistake and said it was quite nice.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tomorrows a must win.
There is no way to hide it,,anything but us advancing to Wembley for a semifinal spot is unacceptable.
This is the biggest risk for us versus Coventry.

It will be THE disappoint,ment of the season if we lose.
It must not happen.

We need the right starting lineup in the right formation with the right attitude and mental setup from the get go..cause Blues will park the bus from first whistle and we haven´t performed well against opposition like this.

Everything being equal,like it not always is concerning football(this enables fans like us to dream..and Leicester winning the league)..we have more than enough to stuff them like we did Sandwells at sandwell.

2-0...Sarabia and Fraser.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on me babbieess!
For all the good times,for all the bad times since 1975.
A win tomorrow is huge..we deserv it as a club and as fans to this great old club.
Do not stumble,and everything will be allright.

I was born under a Wanderers scarf..

Come on me babbieess.

NorthWestWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Think it's a home pub now. Online it says midday, but surely they're open earlier than that. Found out they now do really good Indian food and want to try some!

Will just see tomorrow.
Can confirm re the food, very impressed

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone has a spare ticket for today would love to see the game live please pretty please :), another thing that we have to consider if the game goes to extra time RAN is on Ramadan so won't be taking liquids which will affect him for sure.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If anyone has a spare ticket for today would love to see the game live please pretty please :), another thing that we have to consider if the game goes to extra time RAN is on Ramadan so won't be taking liquids which will affect him for sure.

There were returned tickets popping up on the site quite regularly yesterday FWIW.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know this sort of thing shouldn’t bother you, but, it bothers me.
Agreed, not going to get my knickers in a twist over it, but there are 8 teams in the quarters, not 5! We're also above Newcastle in the league and historically more successful than them.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It's just a modern prejudice to overcome. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I ate vegan, they taste just the same as regular people.

Back
Top Bottom