Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Could Davies make a difference...?

F

Fred Flintoff

Decent article on what Billy Davies could bring to the job - some interesting points raised:

"Looking at the bottom four and the respective level of quality at their disposal, I'd rate Billy Davies as the likeliest to make a difference from a tactical standpoint and escape the drop ahead of Steve Kean, Owen Coyle and Roberto Martinez. In which case, he'll have earned the chance to start a new Premier League season with a clean slate and a group of players far more likely to do his managerial ability justice than those he pushed too far at Pride Park."

http://bestofthebets.com/premier-league/features/davies-can-make-difference

W

Wolfruna

You make a very good point. He's always done a good job where he's been in my opinion. He may be the motivator that we need at the moment

Strats

Reaction score
No doubting his motivational, passionate, man management ways but what was Forests/Prestons style like?

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Billy Davies with Gordon Strachan as assistant maybe? Whats Avram Grant up to these days?

M

-MTW-

No thanks he is an abolute egistical nutter who talks about himself in the third person rather than the team he manages.
No No and No again.

albell

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No thank you to Davies. I don't want to hear our manager refer to Wolves as 'wor team'.

J

JR's Boots

Are we reduced to this level of managerial aspiration already?

It will Dowie tomorrow.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
$$$$ing hell. Have we really sunk this low?

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair, his record is not that bad. There could be allot worser candidates and there has been.

M

Monkey Man

One of the most horrible little men in football.

He dresses and looks like a school bully, talk about small man syndrome.

A

andyc225

I thought this was going to be yet another Mark Davies thread. I was wrong.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is the same Billy Davies who, in his last PL job at Derby in 2006, left the club after 14 games with only 6 points on the board? Who spent 3m on Claude Davies? ("No backing from the Board, blah, blah") You're havin a larf intcha?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Big Ron?
Dave Bassett?
John Beck?
Aidy Boothroyd?
Graham Taylor?
John Gregory?

D

Denmarkwolf

absolutely no

The answer is absolutely no

Decent article on what Billy Davies could bring to the job - some interesting points raised:

"Looking at the bottom four and the respective level of quality at their disposal, I'd rate Billy Davies as the likeliest to make a difference from a tactical standpoint and escape the drop ahead of Steve Kean, Owen Coyle and Roberto Martinez. In which case, he'll have earned the chance to start a new Premier League season with a clean slate and a group of players far more likely to do his managerial ability justice than those he pushed too far at Pride Park."

http://bestofthebets.com/premier-league/features/davies-can-make-difference

Back
Top Bottom