Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Cork City star Cummins set for trial at Wolves

J

Jungleee

Is it just me or is everybody else just getting the thread title coming up in the newspaper headline? No actual story beneath it :embarassed:

... (sorry, breaks copyright to reproduce a compete article like that - excerpts are fine, but not the whole thing. Mutchy)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dewsburywolf

Thanks Jungleee - still not getting it come up :embarassed: :confused:

B

BlakemoreWolf

This lad could be worth a shout...Doyle and Long both played for Cork City didn't they?...look at them, they're doing quite well so we may aswell take a look at the lad

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic, and that is not sarcastic. I love these sorts of players, they dont come off very often but when they do they are sweet. Don't forget Cloghie paid £46k for Roy Kean and three years later sold him for £3.25m - I would also like to think the £100k we paid for Ward is a 10th of his value now. I mean despite all the abuse he is proving to be a competent premier leftback for a lower half prem side - worth £2m of anyone's money?

I hope the lad comes and is a superstar.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
fantastic, and that is not sarcastic. I love these sorts of players, they dont come off very often but when they do they are sweet. Don't forget cloghie paid £46k for roy kean and three years later sold him for £3.25m - i would also like to think the £100k we paid for ward is a 10th of his value now. I mean despite all the abuse he is proving to be a competent premier leftback for a lower half prem side - worth £2m of anyone's money?

I hope the lad comes and is a superstar.

+1

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I knew some clown would post something like that as soon as I clicked "submit reply" :p :rolleyes:
Thanks for your kind words :D.Dr Cool is in Cork on business and he text me to say it is all over the billboards in there.

J

Jungleee

Thanks for your kind words :D.Dr Cool is in Cork on business and he text me to say it is all over the billboards in there.

Why does he not post on here? Or has his username changed?

Reaction score
I wouldn't sell Ward for less than 5, he's now a dependable player for us and very very very rarely has a bad game. If we had better competition for left back he wouldn't be so valuable but as it is that's the price I'd want.

As for this Cork guy, happy to have a look. What have we got to lose?

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep em coming!It won't be long before we can field a team of entirely Irish players!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No harm in looking at all. I hope he does well. Some good players have come from the league of Ireland.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any more insight into the sort of player this lad is? YouTube is a bit sparse but he is not little like the Scottish lad. Said on one of the video that he convert to striker from midfielder - looking at him he does not look fast or tall so I can't see what attributes he may have for the prem.

I also found on a QPR and Milwall forum some comments about him. I think on the Milwall forum some guy from Cork was questioning if he was ready for the championship - giving that the kid is already 23 and would take up a squad place he is going to have to be a world beater to be given a chance.

Any other views? Do we know if he as come over?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to the E&S, tonight, there were also two other unnamed Irish trialists playing today for the reserves alongside Cummins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom