Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

copenhagen fans

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just had that very same thought sir

StockportWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNrUVXL1h2k&feature=related"]YouTube - FCK - Benfica (Everywhere we go chant) 28/08-07[/nomedia]

J

Jungleee

Class fans - "can you hear the Chelsea sing?" in better English than the ****neys speak.

J

Jack

The Danes always rip off the English songs in Europe. I'm sure I heard the 'magic moments' tune at the end.

M

Mr Wolf

Don't get me wrong I generally watch most live sports but I just couldn't bring myself to watch that game tonight and by the sounds of things I did the right thing. Real v Lyon all the way.

I'm hoping for Chelsea v any Spanish next round.

W

wolvo_boi

Don't get me wrong I generally watch most live sports but I just couldn't bring myself to watch that game tonight and by the sounds of things I did the right thing. Real v Lyon all the way.

I'm hoping for Chelsea v any Spanish next round.

In fairness it wasnt a bad game, Chelsea just had no need to win but if the had to they would of.

But because they already held the 2 goal lead they took it casual and they could still be playing at 3pm Saturday and they still wouldnt of scored.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can u hear Chelsea sing I can't hear a $$$$ing thing Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh made me laff!

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The way they all jumped up and down enjoying themselves made me fear for their safety! Didn't someone tell them to sit down? Disgrace. ban em all.

W

we8wba

Even marseille fans at old toilet on Tuesday was having a ball all match

English support is pretty pathetic even more so the further you go up the leagues

D

Dewsburywolf

To be honest with Copenhagen & Wolverhampton having the same amount of syllables I doubt there's much else they can come up with.

S

Speckled Jim

when it comes to observing a minute's silence?

I heard that too,did it come from the copenhagen fans,I could.nt say 100%? I think the ref brought the minute to an end early because of the chanting

W

Wolfy1994

I heard that too,did it come from the copenhagen fans,I could.nt say 100%? I think the ref brought the minute to an end early because of the chanting

I thought it seemed a bit short to be a minute! Stupid fans though..

D

DingleDuck

Good bunch of fans tbf, I dont think Chelski outsang them once

(except perhaps at half time when they ran out of thousand island dressing for their prawn sarnies)

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I thought it seemed a bit short to be a minute! Stupid fans though..

Good bunch of fans tbf, I dont think Chelski outsang them once

(except perhaps at half time when they ran out of thousand island dressing for their prawn sarnies)

Yep the very same wonderful Copenhagen fans that forshortened the minute's silence. $$$$ers.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The Banks's Mild line would have to be changed to '£8.50 a can' for the Copenhagen version.

D

DingleDuck

Leedsy, I didnt see that part of the program so cant comment, I'll bow to your greater knowledge on that one

Back
Top Bottom