Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Conor Levingston

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was told from within that he is one of the most highly regarded youngsters that we have .I think he is a player who will slip under the radar but will ultimately forge a good career here.

He impressed me in a Ireland under 17 ages ago. Ronon stole the show mind.

Lads got a great left foot.

D

Deleted member 4124

Gibbs-White scored for England u17's as well. We have quite a few youngsters out on international duty.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He hasn't played many games for u23's this season from what I can see.

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like Thelwell has a dossier of Conor's. Ronan, Hunte, Levington. Interested in Washington.

Reminds me of the joke about the Jeremy Kyle guest with 6 kids all with the same name, how'd you tell em apart? I call em by their surname she says.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Seems like Thelwell has a dossier of Conor's. Ronan, Hunte, Levington. Interested in Washington.

Reminds me of the joke about the Jeremy Kyle guest with 6 kids all with the same name, how'd you tell em apart? I call em by their surname she says.
Don't forget Conor Gerrard sorry I mean Coady .

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score

By strange coincidence, I have it on good authority that his very first dossier was a Managerial one compiled back in February 2012...

Back
Top Bottom