Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Connor For Albion

B

Batman

Does everyone feel this would be an ok chant for Sunday.

It's a bit cheeky but i think it would get the message across that we don't want TC in charge without hurting the fellas feelings too much.

Thoughts?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
:dong:......I think that would hurt more than anything else you could say!

W

WasStefan

It's a bit cheeky but i think it would get the message across that we don't want TC in charge without hurting the fellas feelings too much.

Thoughts?

No?

You knows it's gonna happen though :embarassed:

Chungster

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He may be rubbish but, for the time being at least, he's our rubbish.

He doesn't deserve that.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hmmm, lets think. Connor was visibly upset when relegation was confirmed and he also looked very emotional during early interviews. Yeah, you're right, I'm sure that 20-odd-thousand fans suggesting that he is such a bad coach that we want him to manage our hated rivals wouldn't hurt his feelings at all.

L

liquidatorwolf

$$$$ing do one. TC has done nothing to deserve bitterness vented through chanting, it would be extremely unfair.

J

Jungleee

I am a TC fan,
I hate Birmingham,
I know what I want,
And I know how to get it,
I wanna destroy
Albion and Sky
Cos iiiiiiiii
wanna beeeeeeeeee,
at Wolves FC.......

Waggy's Boots

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thoughts?

do yourself a favour fella and grow up, TC may not be doing well but he is more of a man than many people for taking the job on when no one else would. He certainly would not deserve a chant like that.

dane

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree with the sensible few, stepped up to do a job no one else apparently wanted. Should he throw his name into the hat for the permanent position however, that's when you give him $$$$

E

Edgmond Wolf

Thoughts?

I will be supporting my team if I chant anything other than that it will be where is my video screen :eek:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree with the sensible few, stepped up to do a job no one else apparently wanted. Should he throw his name into the hat for the permanent position however, that's when you give him $$$$

Thats the trouble though. It will be too late then as it will be the end of the season and no chance for us to express our disgust if he is appointed.

geowolf

Reaction score
This thread is on a par with the 'what does TC stand for?" one in being anti-Wolves.

B

Batman

Fair point then guys. The majority are down for chanting nothing.

Lets see how many want to sing anti TC songs when he's still in charge and hasn't won a game when we're in mid October!

E

Edgmond Wolf

Fair point then guys. The majority are down for chanting nothing.

Lets see how many want to sing anti TC songs when he's still in charge and hasn't won a game when we're in mid October!

No the majority were for supporting the team.....there is a difference! :rolleyes:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do we let the board know that we dont want Connor then?

B

Batman

No the majority were for supporting the team.....there is a difference! :rolleyes:
.... So my phrasing wasn't perfect. The majority are not up for chanting against TC. I just asked the question i now have my answer.

End Of

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jamesjh89

That is one of the most insulting chants possible, absolutely pathetic and not deserved to be on tge end of that abuse

E

Edgmond Wolf

OK dick head. So my phrasing wasn't perfect. The majority are not up for chanting against TC. I just asked the question i now have my answer.

End Of

Less of the name calling Batman or I will send Robin round

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't care about hurting his feelings I just don't want him here next season, whatever it takes to tell the board that (I can't even believe we've got to tell them he's the wrong man) should be done.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thoughts?

Yes because singing that to a man who was on the verge of tears when our relegation was confirmed wouldn't hurt at all. You really didn't think this one through did you? And there was me thinking Batman was the smart one.

Surely there are other chants so that M&M get the message that we don't want TC.

S

SimplyTheWolves

I think TC knows he's not going to be No1 next season, and with this being his last game in charge at the Mol the proposal by Batman is way beyond insulting. The man has done all he can while he's been in charge, fair enough it hasn’t been good enough, but what he has done is the best he can and with all his heart.

Batman it isn’t cheeky, it's ridiculous.

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am a TC fan,
I hate Birmingham,
I know what I want,
I wanna destroy
Albion and Sky
Cos iiiiiiiii
wanna beeeeeeeeee,
at Wolves FC.......

And then we could pogo to
Tc's... Seat is vacant
And we dont care

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

I am a TC fan,
I hate Birmingham,
I know what I want,
I wanna destroy
Albion and Sky
Cos iiiiiiiii
wanna beeeeeeeeee,
at Wolves FC.......

Much better :D

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another cheap thread.

It's so easy and comfortable to trash Terry Connor in these circumstances, particulalry if you haven't grown any yet.

I would far rather the thread started did the A41, preferably with a P45 from Mutchy.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another cheap thread.

It's so easy and comfortable to trash Terry Connor in these circumstances, particulalry if you haven't grown any yet.

I would far rather the thread started did the A41, preferably with a P45 from Mutchy.

It's a forum. You don't agree with what he has said, fair enough but to suggest he should be banned is a joke!

L

liquidatorwolf

It's a forum. You don't agree with what he has said, fair enough but to suggest he should be banned is a joke!

Well it's certainly inflammontary. It's $$$$ed me off on quite a large scale.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well it's certainly inflammontary. It's $$$$ed me off on quite a large scale.

There would be a lot of people on here getting banned if the thread starter was to get banned for this. Nonsense if you ask me.
I've always said if you don't like the thread and it is going to annoy you so much then don't read it!
Forums are all about opinions. If we all made the same points and agreed with each other it would be a really boring place.
This thread shoudn't be taken so seriously. No one will be chanting Connor for Albion on Sunday but I can see batmans point that maybe we need to make the board aware that the majority of Wolves fans do not want Connor as manager or the risk is they may appoint him.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK dick head. So my phrasing wasn't perfect. The majority are not up for chanting against TC. I just asked the question i now have my answer.

End Of

I reckon you should do a solo rooftop protest, then jump off, wearing your Albion top.

R

reanswolf

You ay the same Gornal lad who had the "Youve let us down again" banner are ya? Listen Gornal lads I know are sound, but have a bit of understanding. TC has openly said what is best for Wolves is what counts, he is a decent man who has given his all for Wolves for many years. And despite the clipboard taunts, he is a good coach. Deserves ultimate respect as a good loyal Wolves man and we should never treat our family that way.

W

WoyOfWestBrom

Thoughts?

Kind of brings to mind a bloke standing on the top deck of the titanic taking the $$$$ out of "that ice berg with the chunk missing".......

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably rubbish, but I have been told that Hughes will leave QPR at the end of the season to manage Albion. Probably crap, thought I would mention it.

T

TonySoprano

Bit harsh on Conner but Moxey should be ripped into on Sunday. Last time this season people have the chance to vent their feelings.

Back
Top Bottom