Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Combined Watford & Wolves 11

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we have done fantastic over the last few years and personally I think that is down in a large part to Nuno, his staff and the system. That is not to say the players are poor, the first 11 are very good but not in my view the major part of our success (and that sounds harsh) .

So who do we think would make a combined Watford & Wolves. This is the Watford side that finished against United.

Foster (GK); Janmaat (Femenía 55), Kabasele, Britos, Masina; Hughes (Success 81), Doucouré, Capoue, Pereyra; Deulofeu (Gray 73), Deeney (c).

The wolves side against Burnley

Rui Patrício, Saïss, Coady, Boly, Traoré (Hélder Costa), Dendocker (Doherty), Neves, João Moutinho, Castro Otto, Cavaleiro (Jiménez), Jota

So my combined 11

Foster
Kabasele
Coady
Boly

Doucouré
Capoue
Deulofeu
Moutinho
Doherty

Jiménez
Deeney

So 6 Watford and 5 wolves, but if you looked at the wider squad I think you would see the greater strength in depth that Watford have.

So what ever way you look at its going to be a very hard game on Sunday

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doucore playing twice! Wow he must be good

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Foster over Patricio?

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't see how you can leave Pereyra out. And Holebas didn't play against United but will be fit for against us.

D

Deleted member 4436

Yeah, it’s a tough game this weekend. Their manager deserves a lot of credit - similarly to Nuno - he’s done a great job.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Foster over Patricio?

Absolutely Jade, I am not a big fan of Patricio myself. He is not a bad keeper and he is an excellent shot stopper, but I personally don't think he has lived up to his reputation. For me I would have saved the £16m and kept Ruddy as No1.

So yes I think Foster is a better keeper.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Foster
Kabasele, Coady, Boly
Doherty, Doucoure, Moutinho, Masina
Pereyra, Jimenez, Jota

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely Jade, I am not a big fan of Patricio myself. He is not a bad keeper and he is an excellent shot stopper, but I personally don't think he has lived up to his reputation. For me I would have saved the £16m and kept Ruddy as No1.

So yes I think Foster is a better keeper.
Absolutely. Rui has been a disappointment for me. Came with a great reputation but has made quite a few mistakes which have cost us and these haven't been overshadowed by the few world-class saves he has made, unfortunately.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Holebas is excellent. He was on the bench vs Utd due to a knock he picked up but he's really good. Would get in a combined XI, with Doherty at RWB and him at LWB IMO.

Also Pererya is walking into it. I'd go with:

Rui / Foster - don't mind, flip a coin.

Doherty
Watford CB every seems to be mentioning but I know nothing about...
Coady
Boly
Holebas

Capoue / Dendoncker
Moutinho

Pererya
Jimenez
Jota

R

reanswolf

We will do very well to win this, their midfield is better than ours in my opinion, or at least more mobile. I really rate Doucoure.

But we must remember this is our first season back and it’s been an incredible effort by everyone.

A day at Wembley, whatever the outcome is a massive positive.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rui
Kabasele Coady Boly
Doc Doucoure Moutinho Jonny
Jota Raul Pereryra

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
It will be Gomes and Ruddy anyway, out of them two I’d have Big John :)

Back
Top Bottom