Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coincidence I’m sure

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Posted these various times but thought I would share again . Pretty sure @PumpKing can vouch for most of this .
Sadly in 2013 myself and wife lost our baby boy at birth ( not after sympathy - please let’s leave it there)
I wanted to call him Raul (as I wash huge fan of the Spanish striker) she said no due to the serial killer around the same time that shared the same name .
We decided on 2 names which we would decide on when he was born Rui (which we opted for as Rui Costa was on awesome player and another favourite of mine)or Joao as a back up because I saw this decent player now and again on tv and name was exotic .
Best league finish in my life time and strange that 3 significant none Black Country names in our team helped us to success.
Just thought I’d share and don’t even get my point

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Posted these various times but thought I would share again . Pretty sure @PumpKing can vouch for most of this .
Sadly in 2013 myself and wife lost our baby boy at birth ( not after sympathy - please let’s leave it there)
I wanted to call him Raul (as I wash huge fan of the Spanish striker) she said no due to the serial killer around the same time that shared the same name .
We decided on 2 names which we would decide on when he was born Rui (which we opted for as Rui Costa was on awesome player and another favourite of mine)or Joao as a back up because I saw this decent player now and again on tv and name was exotic .
Best league finish in my life time and strange that 3 significant none Black Country names in our team helped us to success.
Tufts, my sympathies and thanks for sharing. Hope that posting helped.
Hope that Ruben and Diogo figure next time around...
Take care mate. I have a two year old daughter who is the centre of my world...

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sadly, I can indeed vouch for Tufts situation, not that you need me to of course.
It is so tragic for anyone to go through what Tufts has, and I know he will be in the thoughts of all on here.

Neves and Moutinho are still in my sights for those signatures you want Tufts, I haven’t forgotten pal. I’ll be in touch.

Back
Top Bottom