Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coady contract

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
Excellent leader and a fantastic ambassador for the club. Fair play to the lad.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why will he only get better? Such a generic buollox comment used for footballers

well done Conor! but deep down, despite the sentiment, i think he is a weak defensive link.
Like any job you improve when others around you are experienced. Like or or not you don’t get picked for your national team if you’re not any good.

He will also continue to improve under Nuno. Before he arrived it looked like he would be moved on.

why would he not improve?

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely chuffed for Coads, who has developed into one heck of a player and one extremely humble man!

Feels somewhat apt, that he signs a new the contract, exactly 6 years he smashed in a pile driver, for Huddersfield Town against us at Molineux.

Its one of the easiest announcements the club has surely the ever planned too, due to him deserving it!

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news absolute fantastic leader on the pitch and captain on it.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gutted, nice guy and everything but the guy can't defend and needs replacing ASAP

Literally only reason we play 5 at the back where it would suit everyone else more to play 433 or 451

So you think Nuno is putting Coady above what would we best for us as a team?

If you're actually being serious when you say you're gutted, you're a shameful excuse for a fan.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re-selected for the England squad..
Brilliant news for the lad!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So you think Nuno is putting Coady above what would we best for us as a team?

If you're actually being serious when you say you're gutted, you're a shameful excuse for a Wolves fan.
Fixed that for you... Previously a number of folk speculated other allegiances....

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not really given CC's new contract a great deal of thought but whilst I'm pleased for him I hope it does not mean we're committing ourselves to a back 3. I've said before on here that with Doc and Jota going I hope Nuno will consider other defensive formations but with this news and no signs of any CBs on the horizon it looks like a 3 it is?

Back
Top Bottom