Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coady contract

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Superb one of our key players and now am England international. Will only get better.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cornerstone of the Nuno era for another 5 years. His commitment to us seems to be unwavering. A class act. An England international. A op bloke.

Delighted for him.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was due to expire 2023. Only signed a new one last February

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Congrats Coady! Any chance of capping this off with a clean sheet & the winning goal against Fulham ;)

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The cornerstone of our entire way of playing, still improving, just broke into the England side. Great move by Wolves to protect their asset and more importantly well deserved Conor.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon he’s one of those that will only be fully appreciated when he’s gone.
Fortunately the management and club clearly understand his worth.

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Gutted, nice guy and everything but the guy can't defend and needs replacing ASAP

Literally only reason we play 5 at the back where it would suit everyone else more to play 433 or 451

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news for me and fully deserved.

He has nothing but praise when he talks about our great club. Everything is positive.

His enthusiasm must rub off on his team mates.

Conors a great captain.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well yes. Surprised this thread is so positive after West Ham tbh. Great bloke, great leader, but as a centre half, if picked, which under Nuno he always is, guarantees us having to play 3 at the back, and that is a problem...on occasion

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love him, epitomises everything the club is about. Top top bloke and a fantastic player to boot

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to Coady who deserves the reward. But if we want to get to the next level I fear he may be inadequate. He suffers against burly strikers, lacks pace and is not very good in the air if we are going to be absolutely honest. Against that a brilliant motivator and captain, organiser, good sweeper, with a great long pass on him. The way Antonio (who is no world beater) dominated him is a case in point and other teams will increasingly pick up on this.

R

reanswolf

Good luck to Coady who deserves the reward. But if we want to get to the next level I fear he may be inadequate. He suffers against burly strikers, lacks pace and is not very good in the air if we are going to be absolutely honest. Against that a brilliant motivator and captain, organiser, good sweeper, with a great long pass on him. The way Antonio (who is no world beater) dominated him is a case in point and other teams will increasingly pick up on this.
Agrree GE but part of the reason he is getting exposed is due to cracks appearing elsewhere in my opinion, his distribution is superb and that is only good if he can have confidence in players ahead of him.

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given that his previous deal ran until 2023, I wonder whether the reason for the new contract now is because another team has been sniffing around in the hope of getting him to jump ship and we've wanted to nip that idea in the bud?

D

Deleted member 5635

Given that his previous deal ran until 2023, I wonder whether the reason for the new contract now is because another team has been sniffing around in the hope of getting him to jump ship and we've wanted to nip that idea in the bud?
I doubt another team has been sniffing round personally. Who realistically in the top ten would want him as most play a back four.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess Conor and 3 centre backs is going to be central to Nuno’s plans then.

Fully deserved.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Superb one of our key players and now am England international. Will only get better.
Why will he only get better? Such a generic buollox comment used for footballers

well done Conor! but deep down, despite the sentiment, i think he is a weak defensive link.

Lycaon

Reaction score
Great servant to the club without question, but Nuno has decided surplus to requirements?

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

No. But yes at the same time. ;)

p03j0xtg.jpg

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
Can’t some of you tools just give our captain some just kudos for being a top notch person and a great leader and representative of the club? He deserves the extension and raise in wages. So glad that I support a team with guys like Coady who work their socks off for the badge and have impeccable integrity while doing so...

Back
Top Bottom