Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Club shop deals

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I may get another retro shirt.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I ordered a number of things last night, & I've already had an email to say it's with Evri, can't have been a big uptake !!!

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tomorrow is BOGOF to replica kits

Does that apply to kids, infants kits too? Have 4 grandchildren to buy for, not sure if todays offer is what I should be taking advantage of, or tomorrows BOGOF. By my maths, it would be tomorrows offer, just seems thats something the club shop would get me with ..

Help appreciated. I may have missed the small print somewhere. Which is more than possible.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Tomorrow is BOGOF to replica kits

Does that apply to kids, infants kits too? Have 4 grandchildren to buy for, not sure if todays offer is what I should be taking advantage of, or tomorrows BOGOF. By my maths, it would be tomorrows offer, just seems thats something the club shop would get me with ..

Help appreciated. I may have missed the small print somewhere. Which is more than possible.
I'd either ring or email fanservices, they are usually very good in replying

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
i've been trying to pay with astropay all day, it either times out or crashes, apparently according to wolves though nothing is wrong!

might be an idea to make sure that your sponsors payment method works on your site.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
i've been trying to pay with astropay all day, it either times out or crashes, apparently according to wolves though nothing is wrong!

might be an idea to make sure that your sponsors payment method works on your site.
anyone having similar issues, going through incognito mode sorts it

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, but presumably that will be included in the discounts over the next few days.
30% is the best discount so not quite as good as the BOGOF. Does seem to have been a lack of decent discounts this season compared to the last one.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's this incognito mode?

I've never heard of it, or used it for anything.
Something available on Chrome at the select browser stage. I have certainly used it on Android but am unsure if iPhones have it or something similar.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Something available on Chrome at the select browser stage. I have certainly used it on Android but am unsure if iPhones have it or something similar.

Edited to add:
Duh just realised what l replied to said (and implied)! Teach me to try to be helpful lol....

SevernWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
The BOGOF works in a very annoying way. If you buy 2 shirts and 2 pairs of socks, the 'free items' are the socks. You have to put them through as separate orders and pay £3 postage each time if you actually want to get it for half price.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
There are lots of good offers today , some items very cheap, I've bought a 6-9 months baby football kit ( last years) for £6, towels/slippers/flags/mugs 2 jackets all half price or less :)

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Typical go to buy the Castore Wolves hoodie get all the way to the basket and its sold out.
Anywhere else you can get it?

Back
Top Bottom