Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Club motto

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We all know the "out of darkness cometh light" motto of the club but I think most of us feel there's been a bit too much dark and not enough light over the last 35 years plus. So what would be a more appropriate motto?
Perhaps "there's always next season"?

S

ShropshireLad

We all know the "out of darkness cometh light" motto of the club but I think most of us feel there's been a bit too much dark and not enough light over the last 35 years plus. So what would be a more appropriate motto?
Perhaps "there's always next season"?
It's the town motto as well, innit?

L

luckyjim

Labore Delectis

The farce will be with you, always

Last edited by a moderator:
R

reanswolf

"If we can't **** it up, no one can" - certainly under the 2 M's anyway.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Wolverhampton Wanderers (and the town's) motto is top notch. Wolves have been through some very dark days, days when it looked like it was all over, yet the club came back stronger for it.

Sure things seem in a bit of a weird space at the moment with no-one too sure of what direction the club is going to take or even which direction is the right one, but the "crisis" is nothing compared to what the club went through in the 80's.

I like the saying "Out of darkness cometh light" because it reminds me that we never know what is around the corner and that anything is possible...just ask fans of Leicester City and Bournemouth et all

Only those without hope are hopeless

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we can find a way to screw things up, we will.

S

ShropshireLad

Cras non est - "Tomorrow Never Comes".

Tu ergo iterum in nobis - "You've Let Us Down Again"

Et erit lux - "Let There Be Light"

Or simply: Quare? - "Why?"

D

Deleted member 3518

O me miserum - which is generally the feeling when I leave the game and post **** on here.

Back
Top Bottom