Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Clapham

M

Metro Wolf

Surely he can't have sustained a career this long playing like that.

Dreadful.

New left back needed in January.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
i think he just isn't focussed on his job.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He really is dire.

Mulgrew's injury was a big blow.

M

Metro Wolf

Slow, uninventive, uninterested, unreliable hoofer.

Did I mention slow.

Sutton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You don't know what you've got till it's gone; Naylor!!!!

W

Welsh Y'am Y'am

DJ left back, McIndoe left wing. Simple. Mulgrew to come back from injury and battle with DJ for left back.

B

bushburywolf

he cost us the goal due to breen having to cover him constantly,got to go now.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont think his form has dropped at all this season. He's been crap since day 1

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
The clue was when a certain other team got rid of him, even though they dropped a division.

Perhaps he will mature like a fine wine.

S

siwolf

DJ left back, McIndoe left wing. Simple. Mulgrew to come back from injury and battle with DJ for left back.

Absolutely spot on!

Clapham was absolutely shocking yesterday and has been our worst player on a few occasions this season. He's clearly not up to it and should be sold if possible in January. He's devoid of pace, is frequently beaten by opposition attackers/wingers, others need to cover for his mistakes, he can't stay on his feet, and has possibly the worst distribution of a ball I have ever seen at Molineux! :eek:

A harsh assessment I know but I have seen NOTHING from this guy this season that would suggest he will be a benefit to the squad!

Daniel Jones or Jackie Mac MUST come in at left back for the next fixture. I think Jones' energy and distribution will be of great benefit to the side and he can overlap McIndoe to pose more problems for the opposition.

W

Winelord

I don't care of it's MacNamara or Dan Jones as a replacement at LB, Clapham is by far the weakest player that is currently getting games. Woeful distribution & positioning. Doesn't look interested in the slightest.

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jackie Mac can play LB and should be. He's been fit 3 weeks now and has played there before. I'd have thought he should have been straight in. He isn't going to oust Little on form but's a shoe in after the shower of performances at LB.

Send for Jackie Mac and get rid of bloody Clapham.

S

SaleWolf

Without exagerrating, he is the worst left back i have ever seen in a Wolves shirt since the late eighties, early nineties.

Shocking player. How Mcnamara cannot get in the side ahead of him is scandalous.

Drop him Mick.

Deutsch Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Without exagerrating, he is the worst left back i have ever seen in a Wolves shirt since the late eighties, early nineties.

He's not quite as bad as Dennis Pearce IMO. Nearly, but not quite.

Deutsch Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Young black lad?
Played as a striker for the Coseley school, did we play him as a left back?

Yep, we played him as left-back. Signed from Villa. I think he went on to play for Peterborough and Notts County.

H

Hatch End Wolf

He's the new Sedgley or Atkins, when you watch them you wonder how they ever managed to be highly rated Premiership players! Hope he's the last player we sign for the Molineux pension plan!

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's getting a real roasting on this thread, I'll start the dirge

Poor Clapham's Dead,
A candle light's his head.
He's lying there all peaceful and serene,
(and serene)
He had a heart of gold
and he wasn't very old.
His fingernails aint never been so clean
(Been so clean)