Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Choice of chant following the protest

S

stattowolf

It seems to me that a few people are understandably concerned that the protest may appear to some outsiders as an act against the club, rather than the premier league as a whole.

As a way of getting round this, how about we end the protest after the 10 minutes with a chorus of “we love you wanderers, we do� It would show the team that we are still 100% behind them, and the club itself.

What do people think about this? Does anyone think that a different chant would be more appropriate?

Also, to gauge the levels of awareness at the games building up to the Sunderland one, how about a chant of “take back the game†to the tune of “c’mon you Wolves†that we usually sing when we have a corner? Might also be a useful way of spreading the word?

Thoughts?

S

Sharples

Im up for whatever, Im working on some things so we get tv/radio and newspaper coverage so we wont have that issue, but important to support the team after the ten minutes regardless.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To the same tune as the rubbish goal music , category a what is it for , feeding the rich ad robbing the poor !!!

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Posted this elsewhere
Been thinking about what will happen at the end of the 10 minutes and an opportunity to get the message home.

We also need to make sure that it is not seen as a protest against the team. Can I suggest:

"the Premiership is full of greed,
the Premiership is full of greed,
All it does is rip us fans off,
The Premiership is full of greed"

X 2 followed by

We are Wolves...,.

And of course the Sunderland fans sing whatever their rallying cry is

Completed by mutual applause.

S

sillytuna

An easy, obvious one that everyone understands and can sing together like "Loyal Supporters" or something.

I just signed the Tumblr posting off with that and it felt right.

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We shall not
We shall not be moved.
We shall not
We shall not be moved.
We are fans not customers
And we shall not be moved!

Or similar...

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a joke, chill.

Life is nothing with out a bit of humour Penk, folk are getting a bit too up tight in these difficult times and just don`t see it.

As much as we love it, football aint really that important compared to some other stuff is it?

As you say, chill.

S

Sharples

Jesus christ. I am going to get stressed in a minute!

Why is everyone telling me to chill? Aside from last nights shocker, im fine.
Appreciate your concerns though. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S

sillytuna

Think we need to keep Wolves' on the pitch woes out of this!

Back
Top Bottom