Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea V Wolves Predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I fear the worst but hopefully the players have enjoyed a bruno free week and are determined to put in a performance

will hope for a 1 -1 ...fear 3 nil though (not to us!)

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I fear the worst but hopefully the players have enjoyed a bruno free week and are determined to put in a performance

will hope for a 1 -1 ...fear 3 nil though (not to us!)
0-3 sounds better but it nearly always us with the nil,but maybe just maybe carnival time

geowolf

Reaction score
I’m a big James Collins fan. I find the under-21s very easy on the eye and like the organisation, intensity and the way we move the ball quickly and purposefully through midfield. I’m hoping they’ll sideline the guys who are reportedly work-shy in training and play round pegs in round holes. Chelsea will be a bit complacent so I’m going for a mind-boggling 4-0 to Wolves – Adama 2 goals and 2 assists.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think 0-0 but hope for a win

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It depends on who starts, we loose regardless but Costa to score 1.

L78

Reaction score
We should be fresh and ready to go With chelsea playing midweek they should be a bit more tired taking that into consideration I'll say 3-0 chelsea

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
3-0 to the Russians. It's a bit of a free hit for Wolves.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea do not look particularly good at the moment but it’s just not Wolves to take advantage of it.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I’m a big James Collins fan. I find the under-21s very easy on the eye and like the organisation, intensity and the way we move the ball quickly and purposefully through midfield. I’m hoping they’ll sideline the guys who are reportedly work-shy in training and play round pegs in round holes. Chelsea will be a bit complacent so I’m going for a mind-boggling 4-0 to Wolves – Adama 2 goals and 2 assists.
I’m optimistic but not that optimistic

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most likely be wolves nil, so we need to keep Chelsea out which is possible if we play to our strengths and play players in correct positions. Tough without Neves, but as a ‘free hit’ it’s probably a great game to be banned for imo. I actually thing Costa may surprise one or two in this match… assuming he plays of course.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I cant see anything other than us getting a bad defeat here. Hope I'm wrong but Chelsea will be far too strong and we are so out of form and without Neves.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-1 Chelsea.

There's only so long we can go without scoring in a game.

We do tend to hold our own against them, I think the only time they've beaten us at Stamford Bridge since our promotion was the game that cost us a European place in 2020, but with their new manager bounce still in process, a very good win last night, I think they'll be too strong.

Kind of just want to get it out the way. Bring the new manager in. Get Neves back. And be buzzing for the Forest game.

kentish wolf

Reaction score
Hoping for a point or even a win but the reality is a tough game against quality oppo
2-0 loss

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I fink (it's in Lahndaaan) we'll look decent and give em a game but ultimately come up just short. I'm going 0-1.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we will see a positive reaction and a goal or two. I would still ease in Costa and Traore, we need them both fit and firing next weekend.
Chelsea 2 Wolves 2

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I predict that Manny will smash his walk make it to the game on time and make a ton of money for Dementia, unfortunately I think that's where the success ends and Wolves will follow with a 2-0 defeat

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
2-1 to Wolves. Potter has no idea of how or who we're going to play.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Almost want to get this game over with so we can get on with appointing the new manager and start the next chapter in Wolves glorious history.
Would be extremely happy if we could sneak a draw. Would be in cloud cookooland if we won.

Back
Top Bottom