Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea in the Capital One Cup.

S

Sandwell Wolf

Any idea when this fixture will be played? I have looked on the OS to no avail.

Also, any idea how much tickets will be, and when they will be available?

Thanks.

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tickets are £25 for adults IIRC

Games are wc 24th Sep

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sandwell Wolf

Ticket prices are on Chelsea website (inc prices for away supporters), dates are posted on football league website.

Top bloke.

There's absolutely nothing on the Wolves disgrace of a website.

Shambles.

S

SimplyTheWolves

The result will be on News At Ten The Headlines 'Chelsea trounced by Stale's Wolves'

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Won't it be on Sky considering it's Chelsea?

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Game set for Tuesday 25th, 19:45pm.

It is not on Sky.

S

SimplyTheWolves

Game set for Tuesday 25th, 19:45pm.

It is not on Sky.

That's typical, we play Northampton on a Thursday and it's live on Sky, then we get drawn against the European Champions for a Tuesday and it isn't.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be good if we could take a few to this.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
The result will be on News At Ten The Headlines 'Chelsea trounced by Stale's Wolves'

Let's hope so, STW.

We'll be up to speed, and be playing like Athletico Madrid by then.

Stale did say he wants Wolves to emulate Barcelona...

S

SimplyTheWolves

Let's hope so, STW.

We'll be up to speed, and be playing like Athletico Madrid by then.

Stale did say he wants Wolves to emulate Barcelona...

Yeah no problem Berlin, just need three defenders, a striker and the rub of the green and we're sorted. :D

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's typical, we play Northampton on a Thursday and it's live on Sky, then we get drawn against the European Champions for a Tuesday and it isn't.

To be honest I'd rather not watch us get absolutely walloped. Hopefully Chelsea will play their reserves and take it easy on us.

A

andyc225

Please can we get through one game against Chelsea without all that "dirty glory hunters" and "we support our local team" guff?

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be good if we could take a few to this.

I've got an idea, how about the board lay on free coaches to London for season ticket holders to reward them for their loyalty considering the crap that has been dished up recently, oh hold on, that will eat into our profits won't it....

A

andyc225

The thing is, Chelsea have Arsenal on the Saturday. Di Matteo might rest some players and hopefully give us an easier ride.

P

PeteWolf

So people are actually looking forward to a London away in the League Cup hoping one of the top sides in the country play their youth team!!! :eek:

Chelsea are well known for discounting ticket prices quite well in the cups in comparison to league games. I imagine the delay in announcing them is Jez arguing that they should be higher to rip off the fans, er, make sure we get our fair share of the high gate.

J

Jungleee

Train prices vary between £7.90 and £9.90 for two advance singles from Moor Street to Marylebone. According to Chelski's website, we've taken up to 3000 tickets for the game!

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just before pay day for a lot of people though so can't see us selling half that amount.

A

andyc225

I spat my tea out when I saw that allocation. Absolutely hilarious.

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So people are actually looking forward to a London away in the League Cup hoping one of the top sides in the country play their youth team!!! :eek:

Hope so. When was the last time we had a chance of progressing into the Fourth Round of the League Cup?

O

OldWolvesfart

Hope so. When was the last time we had a chance of progressing into the Fourth Round of the League Cup?

Don't forget our manager got a 0-0 draw against the full Chelsea squad only last year.

Back
Top Bottom