Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Change kit

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They will be wearing it tonight against Cheltenham.

K

KingBradders

I got mine 1st thing Wednesday morning... Well almost, the bus was stopped while one guy on it got arrested for drugs. Was eventful morning with the E&S being at the ground taking pictures of the fans buying the shirt.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...y-kit-is-a-winner-with-sparkling-early-sales/

I'm the guy wearing the shirt looking through the shirts. Which really made no sense to me. Why would I be looking through the shirts if I was wearing one. I'm also the 1st person in the article, talking about a gold stripe.

As for the shirt. It's a nice quality, and really comfortable to wear. There are 2 buttons on the collar, and the collar is buttoned to the shirt.

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As if someone in the E&S article said it's good value for money

Football shirts are an absolute rip off. £42 for a shirt made out of $$$$ material that costs £2 to make.

The training shirts sell for £22 - and they're the same material, same style and could easily be worn as a third kit.

We only buy them because they're football shirts.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because it makes you look a reet tit if you are looking as if you're searching through a bunch of shirts for a particular size when you're wearing the exact same shirt.

At least they didn't get him looking through the shorts as then he would of looked like a full kit $$$$er :)

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because it makes you look a reet tit if you are looking as if you're searching through a bunch of shirts for a particular size when you're wearing the exact same shirt.

They way you're massaging the sleeve of the first shirt whilst looking through the rest was the strange thing! :)

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As if someone in the E&S article said it's good value for money

Football shirts are an absolute rip off. £42 for a shirt made out of $$$$ material that costs £2 to make.

The training shirts sell for £22 - and they're the same material, same style and could easily be worn as a third kit.

We only buy them because they're football shirts.

you're bang on the money there for sure

we are getting fleeced bug time :willy:

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So who's gonna show a brave face and purchase the keepers kit??

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Nice kit.

I've always said that we should alternate all black and white kits as our second strip and make it a permanent part of our identity.

I also think that gold piping/trim could look pretty good.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Got my AST, brought my son a new Wolves shirt, he also had DVD, t shirt.....God I am a sucker....

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got my new shirt yesterday - arrived just in time before I set off for Cheltenham. One of the best shirts I've had for a long time - smart, comfortable and well made.

Well done to Wolves for this.

Don't agree that it needs any gold in it though - black and white keeps it simple and classy looking.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Reminds me of my first away kit which was the white 'Staw Distribution' shirt made by Spall in the early Bully years.

Loved that and love this one too.

Back
Top Bottom