Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Change kit

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are we going to wear it in every away match of the season from here on out? Seems like we have it on at every opportunity we get now away from home? Just an observation!

C

cooper_J

One of my mates mentioned yesterday that our record in that kit is very good - seems correct from the games I remember us wearing it - Vale, Sheff Utd, MK Dons, Bradford and there's at least one more I can't recall at this time in the morning.

It is just a shame it is such a dreadful shirt.

A

Anglian Wolf

Probably true but I think it would have been nice to have seen the lads in the Old Gold yesterday given the size of the away support and the historic nature of the day - methinks

C

cooper_J

Probably true but I think it would have been nice to have seen the lads in the Old Gold yesterday given the size of the away support and the historic nature of the day - methinks

Yeah, completely agree.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of my mates mentioned yesterday that our record in that kit is very good - seems correct from the games I remember us wearing it - Vale, Sheff Utd, MK Dons, Bradford and there's at least one more I can't recall at this time in the morning.

Bristol City

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Agreed ..... I was really upset about it yesterday, the Old Gold Army mobilised like never before, and the team run out in $$$$ing PURPLE.

Who was the genius who made that decision???

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Notts County

Hopefully we'll have an all white away kit next season, our proper change colours!

E

EASTWOOD_WOLF_JUNIOR

Could be playing in pyjamas for all i care. As long as it brings 3 points.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I remember reading it somewhere that we have to wear the kit a certain number of times. I can't remember where though and if it's true.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I really like it.

Me too, I wore it a couple of times in Malta last week and got a lot of nice comments from the Maltese people. but I do agree I think its more of a girlie shirt.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Me too, I wore it a couple of times in Malta last week and got a lot of nice comments from the Maltese people. but I do agree I think its more of a girlie shirt.

It's a girlie shirt that is why you and AW like it

Home Old Gold & Black
Away Black & Old Gold

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a girlie shirt that is why you and AW like it

Home Old Gold & Black
Away Black & Old Gold

Danny Blanchflower on kit arrangements for N. Ireland v Rep of Ireland in the Europeans many moons ago .....

"we're going to play in green with white stripes and they are going to play in white with green stripes !!"

B

Bankswolf II

Hate the kit designed for the one direction group of supporters any grown man wearing it needs to stay indoors

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have worn it so many times when we didn't have to this season that I think its been all part of changing the ingrained losing mentality, changing everything associated with losing including the strip when given the chance.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really didn't think they would wear it yesterday given the occasion. I don't really mind how many times it's worn, at least they are justified selling it at the same price as the home one when it's worn more than twice a season.
I do wish they'd mention in advance which shirt they are wearing though, there are some sad grown men like me who actually like wearing a purple polyester shirt in public.

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Morecambe (LC) L 0-1
Bristol City W 2-1
Port Vale W 3-1
Bradford W 2-1
Notts County W 1-0
Brentford W 3-0
Sheffield United W 2-0
MK Dons W 1-0

Putting the Morecambe result to one side, in the League we've won 7 out of 7 wearing the purple kit.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have worn it so many times when we didn't have to this season that I think its been all part of changing the ingrained losing mentality, changing everything associated with losing including the strip when given the chance.

,,,,and relax!:vollkommenauf:

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn't care less really, so long as we win, the lads could play in pink onesies as far as I am concerned !

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd like an away shirt like Bully's old testimonial shirt - black with the pin stripe gold stripes.

Why do people want a white away kit? Its rather bland.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
give me the away white shirt from 83-84 any day !

This one?

vzmw.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd like an away shirt like Bully's old testimonial shirt - black with the pin stripe gold stripes.

Why do people want a white away kit? Its rather bland.

Tradition.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be mostly wearing my teal sportingbet shirt.......

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which is why when I made that I did 2 versions

smd0.png

good man :D

is this off a website or something?

btw this years kit is my fav for some number of years. the Old Gold colur is correct as other years its been too yellowish

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we should play every possible game in gold and black and only use the away strip when playing another team in gold and black.

Back
Top Bottom