Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Celtic Vigo Home

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wolves just sent an email out

loyalty points if you purchase 4 or more tickets

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really pleased for those of you going. I'm not sure if this thread is for tickets but with the news that Boly is to miss the start of the season, assuming Lage plays our best (of those still standing)11 on Saturday I'm wondering what this side will look like?
Sa
Semedo Kilman Coady Saiss Marcal
Donc MGW Neves
Traore Jimenez

Mods, if this is on the wrong thread please move it.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just bought my son and I tickets. A rare opportunity for us to get to Molineux together for a Saturday game. Grateful to my wife for encouraging me to go given she’s still on crutches and reliant on yours truly to be house husband :)
Fair play to you travelling that distance for a friendly.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to you travelling that distance for a friendly.
Thanks. Timing of the game helps. Early start but should be back in time to cook dinner ;)

If my wife wasn’t crocked we’d have stayed with my parents in Shropshire and made a weekend of it. Still, looking forward to it. UTW!

Sutton

Reaction score
Really pleased for those of you going. I'm not sure if this thread is for tickets but with the news that Boly is to miss the start of the season, assuming Lage plays our best (of those still standing)11 on Saturday I'm wondering what this side will look like?
Sa
Semedo Kilman Coady Saiss Marcal
Donc MGW Neves
Traore Jimenez

Mods, if this is on the wrong thread please move it.
Trincao in place of MGW and Mouts in place of Donk and then I reckon you have the starting 11….

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only 11K sold so maybe Vinny can get on to all those supporters who claimed they could never ever get a ticket.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks. Timing of the game helps. Early start but should be back in time to cook dinner ;)

If my wife wasn’t crocked we’d have stayed with my parents in Shropshire and made a weekend of it. Still, looking forward to it. UTW!
Do you mind me asking where in Shropshire? I'm looking at doing the Spuds match weekend in Telford with my mum (and bringing my other half and daughter).

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone on the 9:10 from Euston?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you mind me asking where in Shropshire? I'm looking at doing the Spuds match weekend in Telford with my mum (and bringing my other half and daughter).
Newport. Not far from Telford and an equally simple drive into Wolverhampton down the A41.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newport. Not far from Telford and an equally simple drive into Wolverhampton down the A41.
I know Newport well enough. I was born in Broseley, lived Ironbridge then Madeley and went to secondary school in Wellington. You may bump into a certain ex-Mixer in Newport.....

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm from Newport (live in Telford now), went to Burton Borough, mum lives there, and I work just outside there at Lilleshall Sports Centre. It's a small world :)

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know Newport well enough. I was born in Broseley, lived Ironbridge then Madeley and went to secondary school in Wellington. You may bump into a certain ex-Mixer in Newport.....

I'm from Newport (live in Telford now), went to Burton Borough, mum lives there, and I work just outside there at Lilleshall Sports Centre. It's a small world :)

Small world indeed. Originally from Cheshire, a bit further up the A41, moved around with work, and ended up there twenty odd years ago when they retired. It’s a nice town. Friendly. Full of Wolves fans :)

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I wrong to do this?

buying 2 adults and an under 12 ticket comes to £38

if I add another under 12 ticket the total cost is £33

So by adding another ticket I save money

what happens if the 4th person doest turn up?

sorry if mentioned previously

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Am I wrong to do this?

buying 2 adults and an under 12 ticket comes to £38

if I add another under 12 ticket the total cost is £33

So by adding another ticket I save money

what happens if the 4th person doest turn up?

sorry if mentioned previously
Thats fine u dont all have to turn up, the way sales are going they'll b glad anyone's there

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh my god, stop with the flirting.... :rolleyes:

:kissingheart:

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Does anyone know definitely what saturday entails re covid etc I have emailed the TO but not had a response TIA

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully this helps, but if there is anything unclear or not specified, let me know and I can get it added on.
It says no congregation in concourse and to take food and drinks to seats, do you know if this means we can take beer to our seats to avoid the crowding?

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
It says no congregation in concourse and to take food and drinks to seats, do you know if this means we can take beer to our seats to avoid the crowding?
The article I’ve got says take food and soft drinks to seats. Alcohol will have to be consumed in the concourse.

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
So it still says not compulsory??
The issue is a lot of the restrictions aren’t enforceable. Wolves can advise people to wear masks, socially distance, take a lateral flow test etc, but none of it is legally required.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So it still says not compulsory??

Its not compulsory to where masks but advised in enclosed spaces like concourses I think. But its advised for a reason, some fans maybe uncomfortable or first social event since lock down so I will be considerate and where mask where advised. Doesnt hurt does it.
Same as tests, not compulsory but advised and sensible to take one before rocking up to be fair.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These Covid measures are a requirement by Wolves so it is enforceable, there are also requirements by the Council who if they want can again put limits on Wolves attendances, surely for the sake of wearing a mask for a few minutes whilst walking through the concourse aint that big a put off watching a game, yeah i get it that some guys dont want to be seen as a big sissy but bloody hell it dont alter who you are.

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New guidelines much more proportionate, strongly encourage people to wear a mask in concourses, outside down to personal choice.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many tickets we have sold so far ?
Further up the page, Wolf316 said only 11k sold so far.
I have not seen a figure myself, so wondered where that figure had been seen.
Still time for a late surge to boost sales, probably finish up around 14/15k.

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Further up the page, Wolf316 said only 11k sold so far.
I have not seen a figure myself, so wondered where that figure had been seen.
Still time for a late surge to boost sales, probably finish up around 14/15k.

About 10,000 more home fans than Stoke had last Saturday.

Planty

Groupie
Reaction score
Just ordered a couple of tickets and it says it can take up to 72 hours to receive print at home tickets..eh?

Back
Top Bottom