Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Celtic Friendly South Korea

Soho Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Am I thick as ****? Nothing works for me, no tickets are showing and no buttons are available to click on:

1689189578311.png

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
Flights from brum that weekend are extortionate and £40 for our tkts, can have a week in lanzarote for that !!
We’re flying from Liverpool £77 return each. Should’ve risked it and booked a few days earlier as could’ve got them for £47 return.

Hotel was £215 for the three of us.

Looking forward to meeting up with fellow Wolves fans first trip to Dublin

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dec you should have had an Email today,you only have until tomorrow to purchase one.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are going from Manchester with Ryanair, 3 of us for £260 return which I didn't think too bad. Half the price of the car ferry which was my original plan.
Going from Manchester for £95 return, which through Seat Reservation and insurance took that to about £126 for flights on the same day.

It’s a one off, so definitely worth paying for.

MDCCCLXXVII

Reaction score
Going from Manchester for £95 return, which through Seat Reservation and insurance took that to about £126 for flights on the same day.

It’s a one off, so definitely worth paying for.
I'm in Hereford so half way-ish between Birmingham and Bristol - got a return flight from Bristol same day £55. Means I can't drink as driving back from the airport Saturday night, but will save a fortune by not needing a hotel room or beer!:)

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Following the link off the Wolves site today for general sale and you can buy almost anywhere in the ground, including the premium tickets!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From those going from Wolves - would definitely recommend using National Express, particularly if going to Manchester Airport.

03:50 gets into Manc at 05:20 and on the way back - with my return flight returning at 20:35, 00:05 getting in at 01:35 works perfectly.

Less than £30 too!

NSWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Polish_20230713_095040090.jpgBooked this deal (still available) and a Dublin airport hotel because of late arrival/early departure. However few hours in Bham airport bar and a Saturday night out in Dublin can't be bad. As a member it's probably the only Saturday away game I'll see this season so went for it.

Sanewolf

Reaction score
So better seats and cheaper seats are available today. Season ticket holders rinsed again?
Maybe, but buying yesterday meant you were in the same part part of the ground as all other Wolves fans, in the away end essentially. Buying anywhere else in the ground could mean you are in the "home end" or mixed part of the ground, not an issue really but it gave season ticket holders an opportunity to buy seats all together in one area of the ground.

TibbertonWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Maybe, but buying yesterday meant you were in the same part part of the ground as all other Wolves fans, in the away end essentially. Buying anywhere else in the ground could mean you are in the "home end" or mixed part of the ground, not an issue really but it gave season ticket holders an opportunity to buy seats all together in one area of the ground.
Yes, good point. I hadn’t thought of it that way. Thank you.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 35615Booked this deal (still available) and a Dublin airport hotel because of late arrival/early departure. However few hours in Bham airport bar and a Saturday night out in Dublin can't be bad. As a member it's probably the only Saturday away game I'll see this season so went for it.
Sure that is the exact same flights my lad and his lot have got. Definatly the flight back. Think there's gonna be a few merry Wolves at the airport at 2am onwards at Dublin airport!

Enjoy all. Guinness and Wolves. Couldn't think of a better combo personally.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No option to buy in the Wolves end now?

All sold out?

Back
Top Bottom