Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Celtic Friendly South Korea

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
Which section are Wolves fans in. Ticketmaster allowing bookings in all sections so could be fun

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
Click Wolves tickets and it says North stand lower
Thanks. It won’t let me pick specific seats just offers block 138 or 141 which is in the corner but want behind the goals ideally anyone know how you can pick specific seats on the ****** ticket master website

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks. It won’t let me pick specific seats just offers block 138 or 141 which is in the corner but want behind the goals ideally anyone know how you can pick specific seats on the ****** ticket master website
When its offered you tickets, scroll down and press other options and search again, you get more options.

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
When its offered you tickets, scroll down and press other options and search again, you get more options.
Yeah I done that and it comes back up with the option to search again but only offering tickets in block 138. Guessing they limiting presale tickets to that block?

MontyR

Reaction score
If I buy a membership can I buy more than one ticket?

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah I done that and it comes back up with the option to search again but only offering tickets in block 138. Guessing they limiting presale tickets to that block?
Strange, I can pick any block behind the goal? Try loading the page again.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This won't sell out. There will be no panic for tickets.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ended up in Block 141 (5 of us) at £45.
Behind the goal which I think was cheaper didn't hang around very long.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think they went quick.
I ***** about after being offered cheaper tickets behind the goal. When I went back in they'd gone.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes the cheap seats went very quick, they'll be available on Ticketmaster's resale site soon for double the price!!

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
Strange, I can pick any block behind the goal? Try loading the page again.
Thanks Titch reloaded the page and then came up with a list of different sections got three in block 135.

First time for me and my two lads to Dublin

Last edited:

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently some of the Irish supporters clubs were told at the weekend the game was on......maybe why a block of tickets went quickly....they were asked apparently how many tickets they were after..

Sanewolf

Reaction score
Ive got so lucky with this one, I'm already in Dublin that weekend on a lads trip. All the lads are going to the Guiness factory on the 29th but ive already done that twice so was trying to find alternative ways to spend my Saturday afternoon in Dublin and then this gets announced!

Ticket secured - BLK 136, Row M, Seat 7.

I will be on my own as all my other mates (non wolves fans) are going to the Guiness museum so if anyone fancies meeting for a drop of the black stuff before the game drop me a message!

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s our allocation in total?
No idea reans, but there was little choice when I logged on at 9.00, apart from the North Stand (behind the goal and to the sides), which is all lower tier.
I guess the middle and upper tiers may beccome available if demand increases?

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No idea reans, but there was little choice when I logged on at 9.00, apart from the North Stand (behind the goal and to the sides), which is all lower tier.
I guess the middle and upper tiers may beccome available if demand increases?
Theres no other tiers in that stand, its just one small section behind the goal. The other stands are all 3 tier and possibly all Celtic/Irish!

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Theres no other tiers in that stand, its just one small section behind the goal. The other stands are all 3 tier and possibly all Celtic/Irish!
Yes, I know that stand is single tier, but I wondered if other areas of the ground (where there's middle and upper tiers) have been set aside for Wolves, if demand increases.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, I know that stand is single tier, but I wondered if other areas of the ground (where there's middle and upper tiers) have been set aside for Wolves, if demand increases.
I'm not sure, my Celtic supporting mate says they can buy tickets in all 3 tiers, including the middle tier at 85 Euros, but obviously that might not be every block.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not sure, my Celtic supporting mate says they can buy tickets in all 3 tiers, including the middle tier at 85 Euros, but obviously that might not be every block.
So if the ground holds around 52k, approximately how many tickets would you say have been given to Wolves, because that end that we've been allocated looks like a glorified greenhouse and only a fraction of the total ground capacity.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The blocks behind the goals are now available to buy.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Flights from brum that weekend are extortionate and £40 for our tkts, can have a week in lanzarote for that !!

Oldskooldayz

Groupie
Reaction score
Bit more notice and I would've been over like a shot as I love Dublin. Mrs has been on at me for weeks about what I want to do for my birthday ( that weekend) so told me Tuesday she's booked a weekend away!!!

Back
Top Bottom