Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Celebrity Fan?!

wesley

Reaction score
I was flicking through McDonald's charity magazine today whilst waiting for my little lad to finish his happy meal and they had an interview with Widow T$$$$y himself - CHRISTOPHER BIGGINS. In the '5 things you never knew about CB' its said he was a WW fan. Anyone ever seen him stuffing his face with a pie in the North Bank?

The Bear

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No but I walked past Robert Plant the other week outside Molineux.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Siouxsie Sioux from Siouxsie and the Banshees is a Wolves fan. Even stranger was that she was disturbingly attractive for a woman in her fifties.

P

PabloWolfo

I think every Molineux regular has walked past Robert Plant but I've urinated next to him.

Pah, easily beaten...

Back in my John Ireland / Steve Bull Stand days....I've urinated next to Planty (as I call him) and my mate was the other side of him at the same time. I looked at him and made the 'small penis sign' with my little finger to my mate and nodded in Planty's direction. RP told me to "$$$$ right off" (in a kinda nice way, if there is such a thing)....top that.

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Plant refused to buy a t shirt off my mate many years ago 'cause it was too expensive.....at £10!!
But my boss plays tennis with him and says hes a really nice generous bloke.

saturday boy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pah, easily beaten...

Back in my John Ireland / Steve Bull Stand days....I've urinated next to Planty (as I call him) and my mate was the other side of him at the same time. I looked at him and made the 'small penis sign' with my little finger to my mate and nodded in Planty's direction. RP told me to "$$$$ right off" (in a kinda nice way, if there is such a thing)....top that.

I don't, but if I did, I wouldn't admit to measuring men's penises in the urinal at Molineux. I am quite happy not to top that....

R

rathmineswolf

Planty had a pint with my brother and I in the kitchen we worked in in New York in the late 80s. He came in to make a phonecall cos the restaurant was packed. He was stunned that we were Wolves fans. Still have the photo of Planty with the chip basket with me and the brother either side swilling Newcastle. The manager was :)a Blackpool bloke who let us have a pint as long as we produced. And we did. Rare times.

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I believe Kevin Rowland of Dexy's Midnight Runners (if they still exist) is a Wolves fan but I guess he is so old hat now that he can hardly be called a celebrity.

R

rathmineswolf

Met them too Limerick, in Mulligans of Poolbeg St Dublin. Amazing who you run into when you like a pint.:rolleyes:

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
met Suzi Perry when a group of us had a box a few year back, before she was really famous. really nice, and she sat with us for a bit on our table afterwards. Big Wolves fan, and very down to earth.

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
met Suzi Perry when a group of us had a box a few year back, before she was really famous. really nice, and she sat with us for a bit on our table afterwards. Big Wolves fan, and very down to earth.

And just as an added bonus fit as $$$$ as well!

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the famous people I have urinated next to front:

1) Elvis Costello (God of our time)
2) Michael Parkinson (Fairly famous)
3) Stuart Barnes (famous in a small kind of way)

None of the above however, to my knowledge, are Wolves fans..........

G

Gratters

Not the best looking woman in the world but I can confirm after checking my records that I have indeed not exchanged bodliy fluids with the aforementioned Ms Perry however I will get my people to talk to her people and report back in due course .....

A

Atlas 1951

I don't, but if I did, I wouldn't admit to measuring men's penises in the urinal at Molineux. I am quite happy not to top that....

Quite right, Saturday Boy. If this is Pablo's idea of a good laugh I would suggest Craven Cottage might be a more suitable venue for his activities.

L

Langdale Wolf

Steve Edge (Phoenix Nights, The Cup) is a Wolves fan.

Nice bloke too. Met him a few years back in Manchester - he saw my Wolves top!

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I believe Kevin Rowland of Dexy's Midnight Runners (if they still exist) is a Wolves fan but I guess he is so old hat now that he can hardly be called a celebrity.

about 3 seasons ago when we played QPR away he was stood in a taxi cab shop next to white city tube station. He was dressed all in white with a white flat cap on. Obviously not trying to draw attention to himself whatsoever! ;)

L

Langdale Wolf

What's he doing playing a Bolton fan then?! Should have rejected The Cup on moral grounds :p

I thought that - but watch closely. He never wears a Bolton scarf, and he always says things like 'Come on the Wanderers' as opposed to anything with the word 'Bolton' in.

All very well edited. Apparently, he objected to the script when it said he had to wear a Bolton shirt. Top man!!

W

Welsh Y'am Y'am

On the famous people I have urinated next to front:

1) Elvis Costello (God of our time)
2) Michael Parkinson (Fairly famous)
3) Stuart Barnes (famous in a small kind of way)

None of the above however, to my knowledge, are Wolves fans..........

The best Welsh prop to ever play outside half for England.

K

Kenny-11

What's he doing playing a Bolton fan then?! Should have rejected The Cup on moral grounds :p

He made changes though. He made them change the script to say just "Wanderers" whenever Bolton had to be mentioned and he was meant to have a load of pics of him as a youth in a Bolton kit.....he got that bit removed

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Found ,my pic of suzi in the executive box one day. thought I would crop me off, but you can see Steve Bull stand in the background. This was in 19th Feb, 2005.

R

RedWolf

I sat next to the lead singer of Reef while watching us lose to Oxford in the Coca-Cola Cup on a cold Tuesday night at Molineux a few years back. Can't remeber his name though.. :confused:

H

haden-wolf

Whilst we are talking of ms perry - does anybody know if she ever did a vocal guest spot with a band called the red lemons years ago at stourbridge town hall?

Guessing she'd have been in her late teens early twenties at the time, always thought it was her but never sure - ?

D

Dewsburywolf

I sat next to the lead singer of Reef while watching us lose to Oxford in the Coca-Cola Cup on a cold Tuesday night at Molineux a few years back. Can't remeber his name though.. :confused:

Gary Stringer

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
H

haden-wolf

Cheers greco - If you think she's fit now I seem to remember even more so back at the town hall, not a bad voice either

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

he was sat in the south bank in front of me a few years ago. even though the band are/were based in cornwall Stringer grew up in Stafford hence why he followed Wolves!

D

Dewsburywolf

Not too sure about the purple tights on the Gadget Show Suzi.

A

ashfordwolf

he was sat in the south bank in front of me a few years ago. even though the band are/were based in cornwall Stringer grew up in Stafford hence why he followed Wolves!

He had a season ticket behind me in the Steve Bull upper for the last few years but not last season or this

Back
Top Bottom