Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Castore

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Not a massive thing but does anyone know why we keep wearing black socks? The wolf head on the gold socks is a bit big but they are certainly better than the generic black socks we keep wearing!

The Pie Poker

Reaction score
Anyone know when the away shirt is supposed to be available to purchase? Not a fan of the home colour, but need to get kitted out for my hols.

Was hoping the away shirt is out in next couple weeks.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know when the away shirt is supposed to be available to purchase? Not a fan of the home colour, but need to get kitted out for my hols.

Was hoping the away shirt is out in next couple weeks.
@The Pie Poker did you not see/ open this last but one post of mine. As It looks imminent to me with the away shirts having tags on them in pic.

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not a massive thing but does anyone know why we keep wearing black socks? The wolf head on the gold socks is a bit big but they are certainly better than the generic black socks we keep wearing!
Someone said they may be compression socks because they had a lot of swollen ankles/feet when landing in Marbella, could be wrong

Reaction score

Yeah it’s very odd, they’re in the club shop so not sure what the story is here.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Free worldwide delivery until midnight UK time tomorrow.

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloke on Twitter who apparently knows someone at the club says the away kit is being released on Wednesday

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
The training gear finally arrived today, black shorts and the 1/4 Zip jacket.
Feels very comfy and looks very smart too, even on a 52 year old grayhaired geezer...

Ordered Large sized as usual, and fits very well. The jacket is quite narrow, so on some beerbellied blokes it might be too tight?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bought my nephew the zigzag match day warm up top, I got him a 9-10 size, he’s actually a fairly small 8 year old but the larger size fits him perfectly - if that helps anyone trying to size up what to get younger people…

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
0F68E208-AA55-418D-98A5-1EA8F1467DEB.jpeg
Feels like we’re a notch well below newcastle in terms of the quality of castore stuff we’re getting. Really hope the ‘bus seat’ away shirt gets unveiled and released tomo and it’s the tits.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know if online purchases can be returned to the Megastore?

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Sure you should be ok- pretty sure i’ve done the same to swap sizes. Returns is another question but still should be ok. Call first maybe?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Yes, definitely can:

Online returns

If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unworn/unused condition for a full refund or exchange. Once an order has entered the processing phase, it cannot be cancelled. We are unable to exchange or refund customised printed shirts or accept responsibility if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number. Personalised shirts may only be returned if faulty, unsuitable sizes cannot be returned. Returns should be marked for the attention of:

Wolves Direct
Molineux Stadium
Waterloo Road
Wolverhampton
WV1 4QR.

We would advise that you send the goods by Royal Mail Special Delivery. As Wolverhampton Wanderers cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post. Postal charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods returned are faulty. Postal charges for the return of exchanges are charged as shown in the help section; every effort is made to ensure that product prices, description and carriage charges outlined are correct.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, definitely can:

Online returns

If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unworn/unused condition for a full refund or exchange. Once an order has entered the processing phase, it cannot be cancelled. We are unable to exchange or refund customised printed shirts or accept responsibility if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number. Personalised shirts may only be returned if faulty, unsuitable sizes cannot be returned. Returns should be marked for the attention of:

Wolves Direct
Molineux Stadium
Waterloo Road
Wolverhampton
WV1 4QR.

We would advise that you send the goods by Royal Mail Special Delivery. As Wolverhampton Wanderers cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post. Postal charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods returned are faulty. Postal charges for the return of exchanges are charged as shown in the help section; every effort is made to ensure that product prices, description and carriage charges outlined are correct.
I saw that but it doesn’t specifically mention the Megastore. I’ll give them a call tomorrow just to double check.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 22985
Feels like we’re a notch well below newcastle in terms of the quality of castore stuff we’re getting. Really hope the ‘bus seat’ away shirt gets unveiled and released tomo and it’s the tits.

are you kidding? our training gear is miles better than theirs, and while i hate our sponsor, people seem very happy with the home shirt

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Looks like the away shirt unveiling is imminent- this came up when attempting to follow the official club shop link 5CA09BD8-BDC1-4380-8149-3BC66F7119F9.jpeg

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So has it been held back for a new signing or in the hope of one... Guess we're about to find out!

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Released. In a queue.

EDIT: Well.......I guess I've seen worse.

It's errr.....It's different. I can't make my mind up whether I like it to be honest. May grow on me.

Back
Top Bottom