Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Carlos Heredia

D

Deleted member LP 3925

I thought he was Spanish. A quick internet trawl and I can see that he was born in Barcelona. Is he related to the Argentinian striker Juan Carlos Heredia who played for Barca in the Seventies?

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These days you can trace your lineage back to the dust of the ground in Eden if your agent is good enough with paperwork. Just stop going back when you hit something that fits your talent, gives you full international status, and increases your market value.

I blame Jack Charlton.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Always feels good when one of our players gets an international call up. Good luck Carlos!

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Hey! - we have another International Country to support, that's England, Portugal, Spain, Dom Rep, amongst others ;)

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Hey! - we have another International Country to support, that's England, Portugal, Spain, Dom Rep, amongst others ;)
Plus another flag to put on the Steve Bull!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These days you can trace your lineage back to the dust of the ground in Eden if your agent is good enough with paperwork. Just stop going back when you hit something that fits your talent, gives you full international status, and increases your market value.

I blame Jack Charlton.

Especially if you want to players rugby union for Wales....

M

Mr Wolf

Am I the only one who is not bothered at all about the ‘under’ teams or players. I just have no feeling either way for the results or them until they make the 1st team.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is not bothered at all about the ‘under’ teams or players. I just have no feeling either way for the results or them until they make the 1st team.

I’m sure there’s others that have no interest in them. I like to follow their progress though, even after they’ve left us, such as with McAlinden, Reckord, Zeli...

gewolf

Reaction score
Good for him - now surely he will be our first £100million player - sorry Ismail!! :)

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What position does he play? Presume he’s a midfielder can’t say I know anything about him and any ideas if the club regard him in the same light as watt, Giles, goncalves ect

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What position does he play? Presume he’s a midfielder can’t say I know anything about him and any ideas if the club regard him in the same light as watt, Giles, goncalves ect

Watt, Giles and Goncalves all ahead of him. He is an attacking midfielder.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The thread was just somebody’s name, could have been somebody linked for all I know.
Maybe I am judging by my own funny standards. If I click on a site that doesn't interest me I just dont read any more. And like few others I also am interested in young players who might be our future and even ones that have left us.

M

Mr Wolf

Maybe I am judging by my own funny standards. If I click on a site that doesn't interest me I just dont read any more. And like few others I also am interested in young players who might be our future and even ones that have left us.
I see why you’re saying but it was more of a statement on my behalf. Nothing against people discussing it or starting threads but for me no matter who or what I just can’t get into the younger age groups, teams or players.

If we beat Man Utd u23’s 3-0 it wouldn’t flicker my emotion either way.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see why you’re saying but it was more of a statement on my behalf. Nothing against people discussing it or starting threads but for me no matter who or what I just can’t get into the younger age groups, teams or players.

If you flicker it, I’ll second it.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

And you are perfectly entitled to your opinion...................even if you are wrong.;):D

Back
Top Bottom