Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Cardiff games moved

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I haven't seen it elsewhere but both Cardiff games have been shifted 24 hours to the Sunday because Swansea and Albion are at home on the same day.
New dates are 2 Sept A and 24 Feb H.Both have a 2pm KO time.

S

Sandwell Wolf

Shame that, would have been a lovely train journey down there...

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven't seen it elsewhere but both Cardiff games have been shifted 24 hours to the Sunday because Swansea and Albion are at home on the same day.
New dates are 2 Sept A and 24 Feb H.Both have a 2pm KO time.

And it had to be our game that was moved both times!
Hopefully sky will move their games to the Sunday and we can move back to 3pm Saturday.

Gornal

Reaction score
And it had to be our game that was moved both times!
Hopefully sky will move their games to the Sunday and we can move back to 3pm Saturday.

Another annoying consequence of relegation & being below our neighbours :mad:. Do any other home games clash?

B

Bertiewolf

First time in years I get a home game on my birthday and they move the blasted thing!!

Moxley out!!!!!

S

SimplyTheWolves

Makes perfect sense to me, I mean Swansea and Cardiff are only separated by about 40 miles. So working on that basis it must mean we'll be playing a lot of our games on a Thursday about 4.30 am.

W

Woffles

Makes perfect sense to me, I mean Swansea and Cardiff are only separated by about 40 miles. So working on that basis it must mean we'll be playing a lot of our games on a Thursday about 4.30 am.

:D

I hope the Norwich police are double checking for any potential clashes with Feyenoord's fixtures too.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
:D

I hope the Norwich police are double checking for any potential clashes with Feyenoord's fixtures too.

Devon Police have said they don't want us and Plymouth playing on the same day either:D

Back
Top Bottom