Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Can't Attend / Spare Tickets Thread?

Gold Umbro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Slightly OT but what's the official word on someone else using my son's (u21) season ticket if he can't make it?
In the past we 'upgraded' it to an adult via the ticket office but it's been a while since we did that.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a victimless crime if your a member miss out but find out a ticket you could have had is sold to a non member on here.

Not a victimless crime if the tickets sold unwillingly to an away fan and your the person sitting next to them.

Not a victimless crime if you buy a ticket on here but then are covid spot checked and refused entry as name doesn’t match the ticket.

This forum isn’t some underground forum it abides by every other law of the land just because we may feel the law is a bad one, or victimless its the law.

Any selling of tickets on here will be screen shotted and sent to the club.

Good luck with that... on the basis of my experience with Wolves communicating to emails, they don't care/cant be bothered to even answer so I wouldn't hold your breath that your screenshots would be directed anywhere other than the junk folder.

What exactly are they going to do? - Look for someone in the stadium named Mr Rankines-Lovechild (I'd love to have a double barrelled name) but its not actually my name, just as I expect yours isn't Mr Pacamac)

From my point of view, I wouldn't ever consider giving my ticket to anyone I didn't know. Family however, completely ok with that and if I couldn't get any takers then I'd leave it empty.

Gold Umbro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Slightly OT but what's the official word on someone else using my son's (u21) season ticket if he can't make it?
In the past we 'upgraded' it to an adult via the ticket office but it's been a while since we did that.
'Someone else' being a friend or family member I might add...
For example, if his grandad went (over 65) using his ticket, could this be an issue?

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
'Someone else' being a friend or family member I might add...
For example, if his grandad went (over 65) using his ticket, could this be an issue?
I know they were doing ticket upgrade/swaps for family members last season, I was the beneficiary of a paying the extra on their Son’s when he couldn’t attend.
Haven’t done one this season so dunno.
Give it a goo if you can get through on the phone.

Gold Umbro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know they were doing ticket upgrade/swaps for family members last season, I was the beneficiary of a paying the extra on their Son’s when he couldn’t attend.
Haven’t done one this season so dunno.
Give it a goo if you can get through on the phone.
Yeah - bloody hate phoning the ticket office.
Ta though.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes, I got that.

Apart from a few exceptions, it looks like Wolves resale values are the amongst the least generous of all premier league clubs:

• Leeds 100% link
  • Chelsea 100% link
  • Villa 80% link
  • Spurs 100% link also say it allows you to share a ticket with non-members on a game by game basis
  • Liverpoool 100% link
  • Brighton 100% - £1 link
  • Everton 100% link
  • Arsenal 90% link
  • Man City 100% link
  • Burnley 100% link
  • Crystal Palace 100% link
  • Norwich Sell at face value with written permission link
  • Saints Ticket Exchange option (doesn't state how much you receive) link
  • Leicester an exchange programme will be introduced soon
  • West Ham 90% link
  • Manure You can forward a ticket to another person link
  • Brentford 100% link
  • Newcastle You are not allowed to transfer your ticket link
  • Watford You are not allowed to transfer your ticket link
I think that puts us in the bottom 3!
That's not a good reflection on Wolves but certainly for the course these days.

Interesting about Watford as the STHs I know are always passing on their seats, in fact I got offered seats in the home end by two different people last week but thankfully I was lucky enough to get an away ticket (please don't tell Pacman).

bigwolf

Reaction score
As the starter of this thread, I feel I should clarify for the likes of pacamac that - certainly from my perspective - this is not and never has been about some sort of ticket reselling racket etc; it's just an outlet for those occasional times when some Mol Mix community folk realise they can't make a game for some unexpected reason, and that ticket/s is made available to someone else in the Mol Mix family. Nobody is making any money or profiteering etc. For rare-attenders like me, it means we can on occasion get to a game. I fail to see how this doesn't benefit everybody involved, including in fact the club. In this instance, just one attendance will probably mean the lifelong involvement of another fan for the Wolves family.

Since I started the thread, I have actually asked the club about the membership scheme - and as it turns out, I have a supporter number but am not a member; and as others have pointed out, the additional costs of memberships makes occasional occasional attendance very expensive.

Nevertheless, despite the questionable costs involved, I will however probably buy a membership for myself and our boy, as he loves the Wolves and I want to cement that love and our shared bond before his head gets turned by his peers at school and the usual dismally unimaginative and tediously successful teams most kids tend to "support".

Spot on. I have helped a few fellow mixers on here with tickets for home and away when I cannot attend or one of our group cannot attend.

Some people need to get a grip.

WinchWolf

Reaction score
That's not a good reflection on Wolves but certainly for the course these days.

Interesting about Watford as the STHs I know are always passing on their seats, in fact I got offered seats in the home end by two different people last week but thankfully I was lucky enough to get an away ticket (please don't tell Pacman).
Watford do however offer a 75 mile season ticket for people who live 75 miles or more away from the ground - they can go to 13 of the 19 games and the cost is pro-rata.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Watford do however offer a 75 mile season ticket for people who live 75 miles or more away from the ground - they can go to 13 of the 19 games and the cost is pro-rata.
I didn’t know that, sounds like a good plan and obviously reduces the need to pass on tickets but they can’t sell their season tickets anyhow, even first season back in the prem after promotion, so they have to be creative I suppose. We’re only 4 miles from Watford so doubt anyone around here has that deal but season tickets are very cheap in comparison to Wolves.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, I'm gonna be at Molineux on Saturday with my young daughter, who will be attending her first game, also got us tickets for Spurs in Cup and Newcastle league game. The trouble is the Spurs game is obviously a midweek night game and Mummy doesn't think it a great idea for my daughter to be having such a late night, on a school night, in only her third week at secondary school. In addition to the late game finish, we'll have about an hour travelling home in either the car or on the train.
My question is, would it be possible to upgrade her ticket to an adult, who is a non-member, now tickets are on general sale?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
So, I'm gonna be at Molineux on Saturday with my young daughter, who will be attending her first game, also got us tickets for Spurs in Cup and Newcastle league game. The trouble is the Spurs game is obviously a midweek night game and Mummy doesn't think it a great idea for my daughter to be having such a late night, on a school night, in only her third week at secondary school. In addition to the late game finish, we'll have about an hour travelling home in either the car or on the train.
My question is, would it be possible to upgrade her ticket to an adult, who is a non-member, now tickets are on general sale?
Don’t listen to mum! Enjoy the game!

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My daughters 4 we are catching the bus from wolves to dudley then to brierley hill then walk from brierley hill to home or carry her. Probs about 2 hours. Wolves ay it? Its education.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Take her, 12oclock aint late :)

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the ticket office need to get their house in order before they can even begin to clamp down or allow any ticket passing on etc. The current offer of 50% credit if they resell it is a joke. Until we have a proper ticket office with sufficient phone lines available/email communication then the unofficial route will always be the best in terms of ensuring every seat is occupied.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes. I bought one for my brother who is a non-member, with no supporter number once they went on general sale. You just have to add the person’s details if you do it online, so I guess if you upgrade you’d need to do the same with the ticket office.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quilt and pillows on the backseat of the car helped my kidda see all the europa league games from London!!

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anybody needs a ticket for tomorrow - looks like they have released the hospitality tickets in W3 for 'normal' sale.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anybody needs a ticket for tomorrow - looks like they have released the hospitality tickets in W3 for 'normal' sale.

Yeah, 30 seats have come up as expensive £46 seats, rather than expensive hospitality seats.

Still not on general sale though, only to members.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, 30 seats have come up as expensive £46 seats, rather than expensive hospitality seats.

Still not on general sale though, only to members.
I strongly suspect that no PL games will go to general sale.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nobody has bought my seat for tomorrow yet...

Someone should buy it! I know we're on the telly against a promoted side but we'll stick a few away tomorrow! Gutted to be missing it

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looks to me as if there is possibly at least 100, perhaps 150 tickets in most areas of the ground available now.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm trying to buy an u12 ticket for my lad online, but the system keeps saying they have no details about his age (he's been a member and buying tickets for 8 years!). Emailed the club, but as they take 3 years to reply to anything, looks like we'll miss out!

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Tickets available on general sale now. For all those day trippers who are just desperate to see Wolves you wont get a better chance :tonguewink:

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like c200 tickets still left for Brentford game….

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
In a way i hope that tickets dont sell out so there is a marker that the posh expensive seats at £46 is scandalous. Although there isnt that many left so its probably insignificant.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looks like Vinny miscalculated the prices.

Whoopsie
dont think so. If there is only approx 100 tickets left for Brentford at home that is on tv at 12.30 then all the others will sell out and the huge increase in ticket prices is completely justified.
As much as we moan, unless people start turning away the prices are only going up.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
dont think so. If there is only approx 100 tickets left for Brentford at home that is on tv at 12.30 then all the others will sell out and the huge increase in ticket prices is completely justified.
As much as we moan, unless people start turning away the prices are only going up.
Don't think I'd be going myself, due to increase, were it not for my daughter wanting to go. The price of her ticket being only £6 or £7 actually makes it all feel a little less painful though, like it's psychologically offset my more costly ticket somehow.

Warrington_Wolf

Reaction score

Bear in mind that the Graham Hughes is out of action so we are running a reduced capacity at the moment

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aren’t a lot of the tickets corporate seats (or player allocated tickets) that didn’t sell and are now being released for general public?

If so, it doesn’t mean we cannot have a bigger stadium, if simply means we don’t need loads of corporate hospitality other than for United et al.

Back
Top Bottom