Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bust up

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Don’t know the guy, not saying it’s true or false, just sharing the post.

Would say I think this chap & Ryan Leister are both big Wolves fans aren’t they, so you’d hope they wouldn’t do this as a wind up. Basically, whether it’s true or not I presume it’s fair to say they’re passing on what they’ve heard in good faith.

There really is no reason to pass this info on, if there was nothing in it.

It might nor not be a big thing and it might have been dealt with, but I do find it quite incredible, that the professional journos, paid to do proper journalism seem to dismiss it after a few calls to their source (Sellars?) at the club, who has a very clear interest in downplaying the story.

Why not do a bit more digging ?
Nor saying they'd find anything, but critical journalism is sadly lacking in the Wolves coverage.
You just have to read how Man Utd is covered in the The Atletic to notice the difference. Lots of questions asked, lots of good sources giving interesting insights, often from different perspectives.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Don’t know the guy, not saying it’s true or false, just sharing the post.

Would say I think this chap & Ryan Leister are both big Wolves fans aren’t they, so you’d hope they wouldn’t do this as a wind up. Basically, whether it’s true or not I presume it’s fair to say they’re passing on what they’ve heard in good faith.
The guy is called Steve plant. At the end of season awards in the championship winning year he won the Rachel Heyhoe Flint award “for the terrific efforts he’s put into raising funds for Cure Leukaemia through various events”.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The guy is called Steve plant. At the end of season awards in the championship winning year he won the Rachel Heyhoe Flint award “for the terrific efforts he’s put into raising funds for Cure Leukaemia through various events”.
I wouldn’t worry Mendes is going to be overseeing the overhaul

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair to Steve Plant he got that signing prediction wrong a couple of years back or he was given duff information and maybe he has been given duff info again but he has some very good links at Wolves to be fair.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if people are bothered anymore but Mirror reporter Alex Richards has said on Twitter that Ryan Leister ‘undeservedly’ got stuck for talking about this bust up, basically saying it did happen as well.

This was after he confirmed the Mail story that Wolves are looking for buyers for Raul, so something did happen between the two.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if people are bothered anymore but Mirror reporter Alex Richards has said on Twitter that Ryan Leister ‘undeservedly’ got stuck for talking about this bust up, basically saying it did happen as well.

This was after he confirmed the Mail story that Wolves are looking for buyers for Raul, so something did happen between the two.
I don't doubt there was a bust up, but I suppose it's all down to what the culture is like and how serious it actually was. Half of my training sessions end in some sort of altercation but everyone still gets on.

Things happen in the heat of the moment and get forgotten about shortly after.

The real worry is if the squad have lost confidence in the manager and don't fancy playing for him. If that's the case, he 100 percent has to be sacked. Up to the powers that be to deduce the veracity of that

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's starting to resemble my Football Manager career where I've gone 30 games with a great tactic (downloaded and savescummed to oblivion of course) which then somehow stops working at a crucial point of the season and I can't buy a goal for love nor money.

Back 5, 4 or 3 all results in me losing and the players getting agitated at my Tic Tacs not working.

Who said that life doesn't imitate art (or videogames)?
Sorry....savescummed? What the **** is that?

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It sounds like how I play FM when I'm angry.

Save Game
Play match at home to QPR
Lose
Pause
Load Game
Play match at home to QPR
Win

Continue
Brilliant. If we could do that for real it would be like...

Play Liverpool away, lose
Pause, quit game, load game
Play Liverpool away, lose
Pause, quit game, load game
Play Liverpool away, lose ....

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suppose for context West Ham are looking for offers for Tomas Soucek because he’s fallen out with Moyes. So not just Wolves

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You could be right mate. Maybe Podence is right here. Looking at it I can see why he wouldnt want to play and risk worse. Sorry Pod!
Fair.
There’s the reinjury or worse injury risk, plus…we’ve seen a less than peak fitness Podence. He’s garbage. Could be his play style, could be something else, but the difference in performance level between him carrying a knock and being bang up for it is probably bigger than anyone else in the squad.

If he doesn’t want to take the risk, it should be respected. But also, you want reward from a risk, I don’t see one there.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suppose for context West Ham are looking for offers for Tomas Soucek because he’s fallen out with Moyes. So not just Wolves
bah!
All the pussies at Wet Spam have bigger problems than Moyes.

Back
Top Bottom