Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bust up

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd personally never believe anything read on twitter unless it's from a very reputable source such as Percy.

Something seemed very off today but not all on twitter is to believe sometimes people hear things and post it with good intentions such as when a well known fan was adamant we were about to announce marquee signing.... he went quiet on the matter when we didn't and despite agreeing to name the player never did.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd personally never believe anything read on twitter unless it's from a very reputable source such as Percy.

Something seemed very off today but not all on twitter is to believe sometimes people hear things and post it with good intentions such as when a well known fan was adamant we were about to announce marquee signing.... he went quiet on the matter when we didn't and despite agreeing to name the player never did.
Ryan wouldn’t post this without it being accurate.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok……it’s a possible bust up from a third source.

also….

it could be just a bit of a few raised voices for a few moments……even a small push or two.

Would hate to think it was anything more serious than that.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be helpful to know what it was about. A bust up between Raul and Jonny, or with the two of them against Bruno - and because of tactics, team selection, or what?

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unless there's something wrong with my feed, there's nothing on twitter from Spiers on today's game whatsoever, not sure I've seen that before.

Everything just feels so upside down!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I can certainly see Bruno getting annoyed with Raul. He's an absolute star to me, but he is frustrating as hell currently. Maybe Jonny just weighed in on his behalf. You do look a berk when you drop people and have to ask them to dig you out of a hole though.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can certainly see Bruno getting annoyed with Raul. He's an absolute star to me, but he is frustrating as hell currently. Maybe Jonny just weighed in on his behalf. You do look a berk when you drop people and have to ask them to dig you out of a hole though.
The thing is, combine this with the Hoever issue and I'd say it has enforced the players against Bruno, total looked like a team that doesn't want to be playing for the manager.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is all a bit odd, and seems to have come on quite suddenly, if true, because we always seem to have a very “together squad” with great team spirit when we see all the training and behind the scenes videos.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn’t this happen at benfica as well?

Back
Top Bottom