Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Burnt out, Tired or maybe getting complacent?

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't see what people don't get about it. It was a jolly for me as I spent the 2 months in the garden drinking ice cold beers and pottering about but they wouldn't have that luxury.
I've had the most miserable existence that I've requested I be placed on gardening leave or furloughed should a second round occur as I couldn't cope mentally with doing it again.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They had some months off and my point was that they didnt didnt play for a full year, as another poster said, you ****ing drama queen.
At what point when football was stopped could players put their feet up and rest for a couple of weeks?

(Hint: They couldn't, because they kept getting new 'start' dates that were a few weeks away so had to stay fit, training at home - that's what people are getting at)

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not going to resort to personal insults but will say that you obviously don't have a ****ing clue

At what point when football was stopped could players put their feet up and rest for a couple of weeks?

(Hint: They couldn't, because they kept getting new 'start' dates that were a few weeks away so had to stay fit, training at home - that's what people are getting at)
I get that...however, again my point is they `did`nt play` for 12 months,... which was what a poster stated...and i just reacted literally to that comment.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well none of them seemed burnt out , tired or complacent in this last round of internationals. Excellent performances all round for their countries. Very, very impressed by all of them. If they can match that level against Leeds.. oh, my, we will have something to celebrate. :)

Back
Top Bottom