Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Awful game. Point is a point. West Ham game is massive in the grand scheme of things.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Complete dross .
But a point is better than none
Hopefully Cunha is fit for the run in

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Jeez, that was hard work. Guess it's a well earned point, but I'm baffled by the starting team selection and formation.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
A point is okay given the circumstances. If the West Ham result stays as it is at the moment we'd go above them if we beat them at the weekend. It's the hope that kills you!

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Put them under no pressure at all and looks like our season will be allowed to fizzle out. Jose Sa taking his time picking up a ball at the end, really disappointing attitude to the game at that point (don't mean to single out Sa with that, who was excellent tonight, but we were clearly very happy with a point against a side that has been firmly entrenched in the bottom two all season)

Zakalwe

Groupie
Reaction score
We never get anything at Turd Moor (not a typo). So I'm content with a point and no injuries.
Burnley are a horrible team, and the love-in for Vincent Kompany makes me dislike them even more.
No idea what Traore added to the game other than losing the ball time and time again.

Back
Top Bottom