Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno Lage

Reaction score
Not been impressed with Bruno if I’m honest especially over these last 3 months not convinced he’s the one to take us forward even with his own players - he thinks Hwang is good for heavens sake. If it’s true about Lopetegui then maybe we should be looking at going for the manager we wanted in the 1st place.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really hope Bruno sets us up as he means to go on today. I do not believe he is predominantly a 5 at the back, or defense minded manager. But players play by instinct and by instinct they are the above. When Bruno came him he flirted with 4 at the back in pre-season, then some of the most attacking football we have all saw. But he didnt get backed. It is as simple as that. He was let down.

So today, whether by means of 4 at the back, or more in line with the first three games. Show us your identify Bruno because we all took to the Bruno style after 3 games of losing but then the last 3 months have been at best, boring. But this is not his team, or squad.

I want him to stay because I think different manager = largely the same problems.

We brought in Bruno because we had in mind an attack minded manager, prepared to give youngsters a chance. Show us your vision today Bruno. Prove you doubters wrong. It isn't too late. This may sound too romantic, but imagine the message it would send to supporters and mainly the owners if he signed off with a high tempo, attacking display with even dare I say it, a few goals?
That dated well..... Sadly.....

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know.

Disappointed.

Unless we win today, fans are gonna turn. Call me cynical, but I sense fosun have already..
It needs to be convincing as well, I am at an absolute loss for the line up of this and the line up vs City.

We've played Norwich twice, got beaten easily on one and then neutralised massively in the other, now he's doing the same thing again? Baffled.

Burford T Justice

Reaction score
Is 16 points from a possible 36 relegation form? That would put them about 9th in the league. Not as good as 4th like now, but still not relegation form.
Last 10 games we have 10 points. Sevilla with a much stronger squad respectively in their league have 12 points. Not too much difference really

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bumpy bump.

Countdown to his removal? Maybe tonight will be the magic night!

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's very simple for Bruno, he either has the balls to walk into Jeff's office after this game and tells him who he wants to move on and the type of player he wants signed during the summer or he should walk away from his contract.

It's that simple Bruno.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Defended him for most of the season but it looks like he's lost the dressing room, as form and performances show. No way back once that happens unfortunately.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Defended him for most of the season but it looks like he's lost the dressing room, as form and performances show. No way back once that happens unfortunately.
I feel much the same. The players are playing poorly, and I think they don't want to play for him, which may e plain sk e of his selections and subs as well.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His ability aside, it's shameful how some of these players have performed this season. It stinks of some knowing they can't do what is being asked of them kn regards to a change of style, and so forced a revert to what was in place before, and then couldn't even be ***** to give their all.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That 5% who'd be bothered if he left/stayed is surely much lower now.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Jesus. Is this the tik too FIFA thread. He's barely been here yet. No way he's going.

You enjoying this dross being served up each week

No tactics, no inspiring the players, nothing

Can’t select a team, can’t make the right subs half the time.

Ok get new players in. The problems may be the same he’s had all season to learn and hasn’t

drewsie

Groupie
Reaction score
I was adamant he wouldn’t be going anywhere and any suggestion he would be was laughable. But, after that showing today, I’ll be amazed if they don’t get rid.

Something stinks because we’re not this bad and to struggle like they have today….something stinks!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Feel a bit for Bruno as we absolutely screwed him (and ourselves) in the January window but performances have been dire for a long period now and there is no evidence in his CV that he can turn around a losing streak or be in charge of a big rebuild.

Really tough call to make. He could feel rightly aggrieved and let down if sacked but there isn’t a massively compelling case to keep him.

Back
Top Bottom