Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno Lage

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss looked dodgy after his blow to the head, i said it at the time that he should of brought Kilman on. Saiss cost us two goals last night, an air shot at a clearance and yet again giving away needless fouls in dangerous areas when Leeds werent causes a problem.
The blow to Saiss may well have been to his ear, which would have unbalanced him. It was noticeable that shortly after that hit he played a couple of very poor passes straight to Leeds players in our half. Personally I thought he should have been subbed when he went down for the second time and Greenwood should have had (at least) a yellow card.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence and Raul? Ok mate if you say so.

Jonny and Neto agree but Lage has hardly had them available all season.

Ait-Nouri and Semedo? Can't see any top half club fighting us for those 2 either.. on what we've seen so far.

T

TheConcourse

If our medical staff had any doubts, they really should have hauled Saiss off using the concussion protocol.

It isn't as if we were short of options on the bench -

Kilman LCB
Gomes LCB
Marcal LCB experience at his previous club.
Conversely the player needs to be brave enough to give the word.

I don’t think it was an injury that affected his performance though, he’s been **** for weeks.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ait-Nouri and Semedo? Can't see any top half club fighting us for those 2 either.. on what we've seen so far.
Ait-Nouri walks into spurs side. I have been lambasted several times in the past for saying Semedo isn't a massive upgrade on Doc. Emerson royale isn't all that.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great response well done you. I’ll remember I’m a ****ing Villa fan next time I’m walking through the ****ing snow to get to the station for a trip to Norwich or having time off work to go to ****ing Brighton.
Did it snow on the 14th December?

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed don’t remember anyone criticising his decisions last time Raul got himself sent off at Man City when the same players could remember how to defend.
Right on half time, had plenty of time to rearrange his side and set up (even though nothing had to really change as we were sitting in anyway), and he had the midfield trio of Neves, Moutinho and Dendoncker on the pitch who can tighten things up between them. Last night it took him 25 minutes to make a change after the sending off. If he makes it inside 10 the score is still 2-0 and we have a chance of seeing out the game, but he waited until way too late to try to shore things up

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right on half time, had plenty of time to rearrange his side and set up (even though nothing had to really change as we were sitting in anyway), and he had the midfield trio of Neves, Moutinho and Dendoncker on the pitch who can tighten things up between them. Last night it took him 25 minutes to make a change after the sending off. If he makes it inside 10 the score is still 2-0 and we have a chance of seeing out the game, but he waited until way too late to try to shore things up
I guess we can slaughter Lange, but the 10 left on the pitch completely ruined the game in 13 minutes, do you really think Saiss would have played any better with any changes made, however just continue with your agenda at every opportunity.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess we can slaughter Lange, but the 10 left on the pitch completely ruined the game in 13 minutes, do you really think Saiss would have played any better with any changes made, however just continue with your agenda at every opportunity.
The defending was awful, no doubt, but it was another example of Lage and his total lack of in game management. Call it an agenda as much as you want, thirty games in and we've not seen any in game management to take control of a game or change the flow of one. His only response when behind is to throw on as many forwards as possible and cross his fingers, and much of it in a reactive manner. But hey, it worked at Villa Park so he must be a genius

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The defending was awful, no doubt, but it was another example of Lage and his total lack of in game management. Call it an agenda as much as you want, thirty games in and we've not seen any in game management to take control of a game or change the flow of one. His only response when behind is to throw on as many forwards as possible and cross his fingers, and much of it in a reactive manner. But hey, it worked at Villa Park so he must be a genius
Yawn, yawn ****ing yawn.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yawn, yawn ****ing yawn.

Once again you don't have an argument because on the occasions you take your head out of the sand you don't like the fact that the truth isn't anywhere near as rosy as you like to portray it

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Once again you don't have an argument because on the occasions you take your head out of the sand you don't like the fact that the truth isn't anywhere near as rosy as you like to portray it
An opinion can never be described as truth, we all have biases, some more obvious than others.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's pointless entering into a discussion with you. You are like an old fashioned 78 record stuck in a groove.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will say one last thing though. Just because l chose not to say more at this time does not mean that l will let you or other self appointed forum loyalty gauleiters chose what l can and can't post. Mods yes, muppets? Hell no.
I have never, ever, chosen what an you one else can say on this forum. Go ahead and post what you wish.
I am not a self appointed political official.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Grow up and stop bickering people.
Seems like criticism or negativity posters agree with is okay. Criticism posters don't agree with frequently sees others accused of being Baggies/not Wolves fans. Double standards, but quite funny to watch sometimes.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest you are both right. Lage should have made changes, but even without them the players on the pitch should have done better.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Plenty of top clubs will be looking at RAN, he is going to play at the very top level 100%

Despite his errors leading to conceding goals, as clearly seen against Leeds? I agree he could go to the top. But the big clubs will leave him with us and see how he develops. Get the errors out of his system and see if he does look like fulfilling that potential before splashing out. Similar to Jota, we will do the development work and take the risk. If he becomes "the finished product", then he will go. If not, then we get to keep him or he's off to a lesser club. Same for all the young players.

Back
Top Bottom